2,335 Reviews

Published on April 17, 2010 by Francisco Muro

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for large TVs
Published on December 14, 2011 by Kinsykins

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the Money, April 17, 2010
This review is from: VideoSecu Tilt TV Wall Mount Bracket for Most 23"- 65" LCD LED Plasma TV Flat Panel Screen with VESA 200x100 to 600x400mm, Load Capacity 165lbs, 15 Degree Tilt up or down - Bonus 10 ft HDMI Cable and Magnetic Bubble Level MF608B BBM (Electronics)
I bought the unit and was very skeptical due to the price point. But, I read the online reviews and felt confident enough to buy the unit. I was not disappointed at all. The unit appears to be made of sturdy construction. I thought the unit might be bulky, but it appears to have a profile similar to units costing over $100. The unit was fairly easy and straight forward to install. I am no craftsman, but I have some mechanical skill. If you are a do-it-yourself-er, there is no reason to spend $100 for a more expensive unit that does exactly the same thing. I was also very happy that the unit came with a large variety of screws, bushings, and washers. I did not need to hunt down my own screws or do any make shift adjustments. It bolted up clean straight out of the box. By the way, I used the kit to mount a 50" Panasonic Plasma.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent price, January 18, 2010
J. Wil (Laurel, MD United States) - See all my reviews
I used this to mount a 40" Samsung LCD. This mount is just as sturdy as the one I used 4 years ago to mount my 42" plasma. The only difference is the price. This is a great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works just fine, February 6, 2010
Why should these items ever sell for $150 dollars. This one is sturdy; the parts fit all sorts of TVs; the instructions make sense. It's perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars great mount ,great price, November 13, 2009
FRANK (QUEENS , N.Y.) - See all my reviews
Mount was easy to install . It had a level attached and Worked out great with my 55" led tv.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for large TVs, December 14, 2011
As the other reviewers have said, this product is a good value, but I would not recommend it for larger TVs (50 and up). Remember that your studs may not be spaced in the middle of the wall where you want to place the TV; so you may need to slide the TV along the mounting bars to center it. If you purchase a mount that will just fit your TV, there is no room to adjust horizontally. Even if it fit my 65" TV (it did not), I wouldn't have had any way to center it on the wall. My recommendation is to take note of your dimensions and where the studs are on the wall before you buy a mount. Then check the actual dimensions of the mount and do not go by the title ("Fits XX" to XX"). Hope this helps some folks avoid the mistake I made. On the plus side, returns are easy at Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars great purchase, February 3, 2010
Very affordable option to mount a TV. Other mounts were $100+. Delivered right away, and worked jsut as expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why pay more, September 24, 2010
It does what it's supposed to do which is to hang my new Samsung LCD TV on the wall securely for a lot less money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Tilt Wall Mount, August 24, 2010
This mount is perfect for any application requiring a sturdy wall mount with tilting capability. My boyfriend easily located studs in the wall with his trusty stud finder, proceeded to mount the on wall portion with provided hardware bolts (which are probably overkill for this application as our TV is only 30 pounds), attached our new LG 42LD550 42-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LCD HDTV to the brackets with provided bolts, then picked up the TV with brackets and seamlessly connected it to the wall plate. Very fast and very easy. There are two fasteners that secure it to the wall but after a few adjustments to the tilt (this is a bedroom TV and the tilt comes in really handy to get the correct viewing angle) we decided to leave them loose. Its held in place fine and easy to remove for adding cabling or future adjustments. Total time needed is ~30 minutes from opening of box to viewing. Basic tools used were stud finder, screw driver, and socket wrench. Don't spend more money on a wall mount that does the same thing. This is very sturdy and could easily hold a much heavier TV. Sleek design keeps TV close to wall and I'm sure will provide years of great viewing. Hope this helps everybody out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive Wall Mount, September 27, 2010
Wow, I bought three flat screens for my business and didn't want to spend a fortune mounting them. This wall mount was inexpensive, well built and included all the hardware needed to mount numerous different TVs. This, my friends, is the way to go.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy!!! Earthquake proof!!!, June 15, 2010
I like everyone else on here was pretty skeptical when I ordered these. But after reading all the reviews I had to try them out before purchasing a mount for about $100. These mounts were a piece of cake to install but what was suprising was how much hardware they gave you. You will definetely not have to run to the hardware store. Also the quality was good. I didn't see any bad looking welds or anything. These mounts look great on the wall and keep the tv pretty tight to it. The finished product looked great. As for the quality, great!! The reason I say this is I just mounted two tv's last weekend and we had a 5.9 Earthquake the other day. This was the one thing that worried me. Would the mount be able to withstand the walls twisting. They didn't move an inch. Great product, great price!! If I need to mount another tv I would buy another one of these in a second. Buy it, you will be happy!!