VideoSecu Tilt TV Wall Mount Bracket for 37 to 70-Inch LCD LED Plasma Screen Black MP502B 3KR
|Price:||$28.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$96.95 (78%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Want professional installation of this product?
- Handpicked pros
- Compare estimates and reviews
- Buy directly on Amazon
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Fits most 37" 40" 42" 46" 47" 50" 52" 55" 58" 60" 62" 63" 65" 70" flat panel screens; VESA compatible up to VESA700x400
- Supports screens up to 165 lbs; Solid sturdy wall plate provides strength and durability
- Rail design allows TV to shift left and right for TV placement adjustment
- Adjustable 15 degree of forward tilt; Support mounting stud up to 30"
- Content: TV wall mount, 7 ft HDMI cable, Bubble Level, standard hardware pack and user manual; Assembly required
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- VESA Hole Pattern: 700x400, 684 mm x 400 mm, 684 mm x 300 mm, 600 mm x 400 mm, 400 mm x 400 mm, 400 mm x 300 mm, 400 mm x 200 mm, 300 mm x 300 mm, 500 mm x 300 mm, 200 mm x 200 mm
- Adjustable 15 degrees tilting. Lift and lock design. Over 12 lbs solid heavy-gauge steel construction. Support mounting stud separation up to 30"
Top Customer Reviews
Installation was fairly simple. The back plate is 30 inches wide, so you will only be able to get 2 studs max. Important points:
1. It is very important to make sure the lag bolts drill into the studs.
2. The included hardware is iffy, so go spend the $5 at your local hardware store and get some better bolts.
3. The level on the back plate is not 100% accurate, so make sure to use your own.
The important thing to to measure where you want your holes and then measure them again and then make sure everything is level.
The construction of the mount and rails felt very sturdy.
For those that have never mounted a tv before there are 2 parts. A back plate that bolts on to your wall and then 2 rails that bolt onto the back of your display. You then place your display on the backplate. The rails have hooks to secure it onto the plate and then screws at the bottom to make sure it doesn't come off.
Distance between the back of the display and the wall is about 2.25 inches. This is fairly tight and makes it difficult to hook up cables, so make sure your cables are hooked up before mounting the display.
This was the outcome of a very short search. I ordered this mount and it showed up at my house in two days. This item is very well made and nicely finished in flat black powdercoat. I hung a 52" lcd on it in about 1/2 hour time.
DO NOT spend $200 on a wall mount!
By the way....the Best Buy mount went back the next day.
After drilling the pilot holes I remembered seeing mention of the included lag bolts, believe me its well worth a quick trip to the hardware store. After purchasing 4 new, shiny, sharp, and most importantly rated lag bolts I got back to work. I used my own level, just to be sure, however did find the included bubble level was pretty accurate...much to my surprise.
I decided on 0 tilt for this install, and set the Sony TV in place, I must say it looks great mounted on the wall. This mount is really all you need for any TV...it handles up to 165 pounds and I think you could easily hang from it. Its got a nice clean black finish, feels very heavy and well built.
The included hardware is pretty good, minus the lag bolts, you'll definitely wanna replace those even if its just for peace of mind.
All in all the price and quality of this product went above and beyond what I expected, and I'm really quite happy with the outcome. If you're thinking about wall mounting your TV, do not hesitate to purchase this mount...you'll be very happy you did!
(I included a picture also just for reference...its a cell phone pic so its not the greatest but hopefully it'll give you some idea of the end result)
1 star Update:
Purchased another VideoSecur mount only to discover Amazon is no longer selling the same model. The new model (MP502B)Is made more cheaply and has a two peace instead of a one peace wall bracket. I needed to replace the two swivel brackets which attach to the TV because the previous set were attached to a TV that was stolen. The new swivel brackets are too small to fit on the old single-piece bracket still mounted to my wall. THE REAL PROBLEM: Amazon simply transferred all the old reviews and information to this new model and only recently posted a new picture. Moreover, they even replaced the picture of the older model in my account history with the new 502B. Oh, and they increased the suggested retail price in case you think the new model isn't a good enough deal.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Hooked Up My 70 inch Vizio. I Love The Bracket And I Love The Price !.Published 6 hours ago by Amazon Customer
This is very heavy duty, incredibly adjustable and easy too work with.
I wasn't about to hang a $1400 TV on something flimsy.
Lots of settings and tilt. Read more
This wall mount is a decent deal for the price. I mounted a 60" LG Plasma TV (80 lbs) to my basement concrete wall. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Jason
Its sturdy, easy to assemble and install. It comes with everything that is needed to mount your TV. I have a 65 inch Sony and I was scared initially to use a $30 wall mount, not... Read morePublished 8 days ago by Goutham
I ordered two of them and hung a 40 in and 60 in. Works great no problemsPublished 8 days ago by yilda