- Fit VESA (mounting hole pattern): 684x400 684x300, 600x400, 600x200, 500x300, 400x400, 400x300, 400x200, 300x300, 200x200, 200x100mm
- Heavy gauge steel construction; 25 inch long extension arm
VideoSecu MW380B2 Full Motion Articulating Dual Arms TV Wall Mount Bracket for 32-70 Inch LED, LCD and Plasma HDTV
|Price:||$79.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$219.96 (73%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Want professional installation of this product?
- Handpicked pros
- Compare estimates and reviews
- Buy directly on Amazon
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Articulating arm TV wall mount fits 32" 37" 40" 42" 46" 47" 50" 52" 55" 58" 60" 62" 63" 65" 70" LCD LED Plasma display; Mounting hole pattern compatible from 200x200 300x300 300x200 400x200 400x300 400x400 600x400 up to 684x400mm
- Supports display up to 165 lbs; Adjustable tilt +/-15 degrees and swivel side-to-side for comfortable viewing angle
- Fit 16 inch apart wood studs. Arm fold less than 4" or extend 25" from wall; Post-installation level adjustment allows the TV to perfectly level
- Lock and release safety system design on both mounting bracket; Cable management on arm; Easy installation and adjustment
- Standard mounting screws and V1.4 high speed 10 ft HDMI cable included
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This unit is heavy (definitely 2-person job to mount the wall plate), solid, and made with high quality materials. Installation was pretty straight-forward. Instructions were somewhat terse (small/tiny diagrams) and not clear (e.g., which screws/bolts/spacers to use when attaching the back beams to the TV), but they were not that difficult to figure out.
Here are some recommendations:
1) Make sure that the back beams are attached to the TV at equal height. Even if you use the same holes, there is about 0.125" play when tightening the bolts. Otherwise, the TV could be not level even if the wall plate is level.
2) If you have a low margin of error for the height of the mount (I had to mount them in a built in cabinets with 1" gap on all 4 sides), attach the back beams to the TV first and measure the distace between the top of the TV and the point where the beam will "hook" on to the plate. Then figure out where to drill the holes based on the distance between the point where the beam will "hook" on to the plate and the center of openings for the screws/bolts.
3) Always measure twice and use a high quality level to make sure that the mount is level.
I always read the negative reviews first & I am baffled as to how people can have problems with this product. This mount is well made & I would recommend it to anyone that is concerned over the reviews stating it sags.
The mount can be easily installed by one person as I did below: You may need help to hang your tv on it once it is installed. I am laying this out because of the problems I read about in the other reviews.
1. Figure out where your studs are & drive a pin or finish nail on each side of it to be certain where the centers are. Make these small holes about 1/4" above where your mount holes will be drilled. These small holes will be covered by your mount.
2. Drill your first pilot hole into the center of the stud & run the first lag bolt & washer through the mount & get it near snug.
3. Extend the bracket so you can lean against it.
4. While leaning against the mount in a eyed up level position, lay your level on top of the wall bracket & get it level.
5. Pull your pencil from behind your ear & mark the second hole which is on the opposite side of your first hole.
6. Let it back down & drill the second hole in the center of the stud.
7. Move the mount back to the level position & install the lag bolt & washer.
8. Tighten the two lag bolts so they are just about crushing the mount into the wall.
8. You can now drill your bottom holes & install the lag bolts & washers. Make sure you are in the center of the studs.
10. Tighten & retighten all four lag bolts.Read more ›
So the mount itself is really impressive. I mounted a 50" TV to it with little issues. It is extremely sturdy and it's great that it can come off the wall as much as it can. I thought it might have issues once it was fully extended, and granted it does angle down just slightly as the TV is fully extended, but not enough to notice. Even if it bothers you, you can angle up the TV so that it is perfectly even. Overall I think this mount was an amazing purchase and what more could you as for at the price it's going for?
The only other thing I could tell you, is that it doesn't go completely against the wall, it probably will always be 2-3" or so from the wall (if that much). But you get this mount so you can see it from the kitchen at an angle, or from the other side of the room. You get this mount for the different angles it makes available, not to make it flush with the wall. And that much from the wall isn't even noticeable. Great thing about it being able to pull out, is that when you need to add cables to the tv, you don't have to go through some cumbersome process, you just pull the TV out and plug in.
Ok that's all I got, hope it was helpful.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I did set up it and I felt very comfortable with this TV motion. I can use to adjust this what I like. it is good to fit for big TV like 50 to 55" I recommend you to buy this.Published 1 day ago by Lavelle Tuma
This is a great set up. Beefy, probably weighs as much as my new tv. The set up could be streamlined a bit but it works great. Read morePublished 1 day ago by 541sarahg
Damn, this bracket is well built. I have installed into two beams perfectly with a 48 inch Samsung. It swings and adjusts perfectly. A must buy!Published 1 day ago by Q BALL
Very easy to put together and mount on the wall. My 60" Samsung looks awesome on it in my man cave. The swivel feature lets me point it to wherever people are sitting. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Dan Herman
Very strong and sturdy mount. I hung my body weight off of it, without a budge. Have two of them for a 70" and 55" Vizios.Published 2 days ago by E Miles
The mount is great and very well constructed. I guess it does its job because my TV is still on the wall. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Aaron
just mounted last night. like some other reviews i read, i too broke one of the bolts when tightening to the wall..... Read morePublished 4 days ago by Scott Cumbie