5.0 out of 5 stars Security, everyone needs it.
Security is always important for everything.
One lives better the more secure they feel, usually.

I bought this to hook up some cameras around my house.
From street walking thieves to people with nothing better to do.
There's a whole mess of situations I wouldn't have been able to see until now.
Now I see everything in night vision, if I...
Published on July 31, 2009 by DAVIS

2.0 out of 5 stars Video Quality is sub-par
I ordered these cables to go along with a Swann system I installed at our small business.

My first observation was that the cord is much thinner than the stock 65 ft cables provided with the kit I purchased. This may me because there is less shielding around the wires and that the wires are thinner in general.

The video quality was very poor in my...
Published on November 30, 2012 by Maverick

5.0 out of 5 stars Security, everyone needs it., July 31, 2009
This review is from: VideoSecu 150ft Feet Audio Video Power Wire Pre-made All-in-One Security Camera Cable with BNC RCA Adaptor ACBVA150 3JH (Electronics)
Security is always important for everything.
One lives better the more secure they feel, usually.

I bought this to hook up some cameras around my house.
From street walking thieves to people with nothing better to do.
There's a whole mess of situations I wouldn't have been able to see until now.
Now I see everything in night vision, if I wake up and hear a sound.
I press my screen on and look, giving me instant gratification for being secure.
I can watch all my cameras and see if any movement has been on them by motion detection.

Pros:
Very long, was not cheaply made.

Cons: None so far

Overall:
I would recommend this to a friend and have.
I believe everyone should have this kind of security.
That way you don't have to go outside and find out what the noise is.
Just turn your screen on and boom, you have the best view.

2.0 out of 5 stars Video Quality is sub-par, November 30, 2012

The video quality was very poor in my opinion. The picture was fuzzy and grainy compare to the stock cables. Maybe you won't notice on a 400 TVL resolution system, but for our 660 TVL system, it looked pathetic. So much so that I returned two of the three cables I purchased. I only kept the one I opened since I took it out of the package. It is installed currently and there is a CLEAR DIFFERENCE in the quality.

I would NOT recommend this to anyone, even for the low price. It would be better as jump rope.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Long Security Cable - Recommended, March 9, 2012
This VideoSecu 150' cable works well with the cameras that came with my Zmodo Surveillance System with 8 Weatherproof IR Cameras PKD-DK0865-NHD and is generally good overall quality. The cable is thinner than the other cables that came with my system, but that has not seemed to effect the performance. This is a long cable and care does need to be taken to fully unwind the bundle before running the cable to avoid tangles.

Works for my needs, recommended!

CFH

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to untangle if you know how they are wound together., December 13, 2012
These work. We bought 2 of the 150' power/video/audio lines. The power is the black connector on these, while video is yellow, and the red ones are audio. Really cannot see a difference in video quality between the 60' and the 150' on my monitor. We are using 5 of the 60' ones that came with the DVR and cameras; 2@150' (with audio), and a 100' one without audio connectors. All the cameras, pigtails, connections, and audio video power cords tested well, and are still working after 2 weeks.
The video/power cords must be hooked up while they are still on a machine, which has the middle of the lines held while the end connectors are being installed. While the line is still being held by its middle, the two ends are rolled, then strapped together. To unwind with the least problems, it is best to unroll and straighten with ALL of the connectors at the same end and the other end being the middle of the lines. Then untwist the lines and straighten them out. My husband showed me how and we had all 8 of the lines stretched out in around 45 minutes. It is cool to note that the company has audio microphones that you can attached to the lines with audio connectors AND the DVR has audio inputs as well. Haven't used them yet. Will re-post if I ever do, to let anyone know if they record audio. Figure I might want to invest the $12-15 to get audio if it will help me recognize a vandal.
Since all of the video quality is good, but not like what they show on any TV programs or those used for giving you a ticket, I have no problems with the quality of the reception. In other words, the quality is good, but will not allow you to read license plates or get a definite ID unless you are quite lucky. But you will be able to tell species, quantities of those surveyed, general clothes, general stature, model of car, and that type of thing in the dark. During the day the video is even better, with facial recognition possible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price for the product, October 26, 2011
be careful unraveling a 100ft cable. Go slowly or you will have a tangled mess.... I found that out the hard way. Great price for the quantity of cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy!, June 27, 2011
Great quality at a very low price. The black color is much better than the white color on the cables supplied in my Q-see video system.

2.0 out of 5 stars problem with the power connector, February 19, 2014
The power connector will give you trouble ?
If looks as if the wiring is not thick enough ?
If you have trouble looking at the video check the power connector from the end to the camera I have had to replace 2 of them that I had bought in last 5 months other wise the video quality is real nice . Just a heads up if you have lnes instead of a video feed check the power connector needs to be replaced to correct i.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, February 19, 2013
Eddie F Bryant (Lufkin, TX United States) - See all my reviews
Good quality cable with no noticeable electrical interference from the AC home wiring. Does what it's supposed to do, and the price is right.

5.0 out of 5 stars good cables, January 28, 2013
Even tough it was 150 ft worked fine with the video resolution. The signal interference or cut outs in between

3.0 out of 5 stars resolution suffers compared to the 60' cable, April 8, 2012
I purchased the 150' cable to use with my security system. The system came with 60' cables, and I wanted to have a farther run. The quality is shockingly different (not in a good way) the picture is much fuzzier with significantly less clarity. It gets the job done, but I would not purchase another due to the quality of the video suffering so.