1,060 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent low cost movable arm
Published on October 4, 2010 by J. Galloway

3.0 out of 5 stars It Works But Could Be Better
I purchased this mount for my 37 inch LCD TV. Installation was easy... The trouble I encountered was due to a bad wall stud finder. Make sure you have one when you install this mount because you need to screw the mount into a wall stud or at least have one screw into a wall stud.

The arm of the mount sags after I hooked up my 37in. LCD TV to the mount. My...
Published on December 11, 2010 by Stephan

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent low cost movable arm, October 4, 2010
This review is from: VideoSecu 24" Long Arm TV Wall Mount Low Profile Full Motion Cantilever Swing & Tilt wall bracket for most 22" to 55" LED LCD TV Monitor Flat Panel Screen VESA 200x200 400x400 up to 600x400mm - Articulating Arm Extend up to 24" MAH (Electronics)
This flat panel mount is adjustable and very cost effective, an excellent product for the money. This arm comes with all needed mounting hardware for either masonry or wall stud mounting as well as a set of 4 screws for several sizes of panel mounting screws. It also comes with a small wrench for two different sizes of hex heads on the arm and an allen wrench for one of the arm adjustments. It is at least a two man operation to attach the flat screen after the arm is attached to the wall. I mounted mine on a stud in the wall. For stud mounting you use two of the six mounting hex head lag screws that come with it. It doesn't say exactly in the directions but you should use a 1/4" drill bit to pre-drill the holes in the stud. I would not recommend trying to use the included hex wrench to tighten down the wall mounting lag screws, you need more leverage to tighten it than it provides; use a crescent wrench or other longer hex wrench. I used a stud finder to locate the studs accurately. Make sure you do not have obvious pipes or electrical going through the wall at the chosen location. They can throw off some stud finders. If you want to quickly adjust one of the arm adjustment screws it also contains a replacement screw that has a slip bar top lever so that it can be loosened and tightened without a wrench. There is one optional cable management loop that attaches to the bottom of the middle of the arm. It could use one more at the wall, but that is easy to improvise. The flat panel we have is 32" and 25 lbs. and works well for the mounting arm.

I really like this product for this price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mount, October 9, 2010
B. Smothers (Fair Oaks Ranch TX) - See all my reviews
I was hesitant because of the price but after looking at the reviews I decided to go ahead and purchase one. This is the first time I mounted a TV on the wall so I didn't know exactly what to expect. I put a 32" Toshiba LCD on it. Mount is strudy and has good adjustments. Installed it in about 20 minutes. Works great and I would definately recommend this for a low cost alternative for mounting a tv.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and loving it, January 11, 2010
Cheapest price we could find for wall mount designed for our new tv. We can turn the tv toward the sofa or toward the kitchen, press it against the wall, or pull it out. One thing to keep in mind is that the tv is only flush witht he wall when the arm is off to the side, so centering the base on the wall won't center the tv.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, does the job, December 8, 2008
I am using this mount for a 27" LCD in my bedroom. Using a swivel mount with tilt works great for almost any room layout. The black powder-coat paint matches the TV, and looks great. Adjustment and locking is easy with the included hex wrench. I would rate this "5 stars" if the mounting screws were better. Made from relatively soft steel, the screw head strips very easily. After ruining one screw, I replaced it with a large black deck screw. It might be advisable to drill small pilot holes before attempting to drive the screws.

Word of caution: If you do not drive the proper mounting screws into the center of a wall stud, if you exceed the specified TV weight limit, or if you try to get by with a really cheap swing arm mount, you may be signing a death sentence for your $500 TV (and perhaps yourself)!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we needed, December 14, 2012
We had bought a more expensive one......and returned it because it was so complicated. This TV wall mount was easy to install. We have it supporting our 40" Samsung....we are so pleased with it.....highly recommend it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat it for the price!, October 18, 2010
Fantastic product for the price. It works perfect for my Vizio 37". Looks great and articulates with ease. I am very satisfied with this product :)

3.0 out of 5 stars It Works But Could Be Better, December 11, 2010
Stephan (Milpitas, CA United States) - See all my reviews

The arm of the mount sags after I hooked up my 37in. LCD TV to the mount. My TV is within the weight limit of this mount (less than 55lbs.) but the arm still sags due to the weight of the TV. I guess as long as it supports my TV, the sagging shouldn't be an issue. It just looks funny from the side. I do retract the arm inward towards the wall to minimize the sagging and it also gives me the warm fuzzy feeling that the arm will be less likely to break off.

Overall, for the price this mount is a great deal and works but I would suggest purchasing it for flat screen TVs less than 37 inches. I would not hesitate to buy this mount again but for a 32 inch TV at most.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better to install this differently than instructions suggest., October 31, 2010
This is a well built device. However the instructions suggest that you install the whole device on the wall and then install the lcd onto the device while it's on the wall--6 (smallish) screws. This means that if you are by yourself, especially with a big tv, you won't be able to install it. You will need 2 people. In my case, I have a smaller tv, 27" and I had no one to help me! So I took one articulating arm apart from another articulating arm (1 screw), attached wall mount to the wall (only used 2 screws into the stud with screws I bought at the hardware store--the tv weighs only 15 lbs & the device can hold 55 lbs if the correct screws are used), attached the television mount side to the tv while the tv was sitting face down on my couch (this is really the best way to do it because you don't have to balance anything)--and with only 1 screw to attach the two articulating arms together--and a big screw at that--I was able to put the tv up by myself. You will find that you will need to adjust the screws on the articulating arms because they come to you pretty tight. And for the price "such a deal"!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, May 7, 2013
Purchased this mounting unit for my 50" plasma tv. We were able to hang it successful but it did take a little over an hour. The package was packed with everything needed excluding a stud finder and power drill.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product. Does the job., September 3, 2010
Robert Lee (Atlanta, GA USA) - See all my reviews
Using this to hold up my new 37" Vizio LCD. Not much to say, screwed/bolted the thing to the wall and then connected the TV to it. Beats paying $50 at Wall Mutt for a lesser mounting option. The screws that connected to the wall were actually large looking screw bolts so I seriously doubt there is any possibility of this thing falling off the wall!

Rate and Discover Movies