1,174 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent low cost movable arm
This flat panel mount is adjustable and very cost effective, an excellent product for the money. This arm comes with all needed mounting hardware for either masonry or wall stud mounting as well as a set of 4 screws for several sizes of panel mounting screws. It also comes with a small wrench for two different sizes of hex heads on the arm and an allen wrench for one of...
Published on October 4, 2010 by J. Galloway

3.0 out of 5 stars It Works But Could Be Better
I purchased this mount for my 37 inch LCD TV. Installation was easy... The trouble I encountered was due to a bad wall stud finder. Make sure you have one when you install this mount because you need to screw the mount into a wall stud or at least have one screw into a wall stud.

The arm of the mount sags after I hooked up my 37in. LCD TV to the mount. My...
Published on December 11, 2010 by Stephan

‹ Previous | 143 44 45118 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great price, August 26, 2013
This review is from: VideoSecu 24" Long Arm TV Wall Mount Low Profile Full Motion Cantilever Swing & Tilt wall bracket for most 22" to 55" LED LCD TV Monitor Flat Panel Screen VESA 200x200 400x400 up to 600x400mm - Articulating Arm Extend up to 24" MAH (Accessory)
I have a 40' flatscreen, works well for my uses. Great price, would buy again if I had the need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, August 25, 2013
Could not be happier, absolutely perfect.
Clean looking solid build, beat the shat out of my bedroom unit (payed twice as much)

4.0 out of 5 stars great product, August 25, 2013
this is a great purchase I recommend it to anyone looking for a wall mount.... I do recommend that you pick up all the proper tools first but after that its a breeze

4.0 out of 5 stars seems like a bit flimsy for the larger models., August 24, 2013
seems like a bit flimsy for the larger models

Pros:
easy to install
articulating arm
will work with the smaller size perfectly

Cons
larger TV's could have an issue being heavier

overall if you have a smaller TV under 45" it is a 5 star, otherwise 4 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars 1 stud wall mount, August 22, 2013
I am currently using this for a 46in LCD CRT RCA tv. It mounted easily and also attached to the tv easily. Motion is nice and is very sturdy. Feel perfectly comfortable trusting this on the wall

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mount, August 21, 2013
We needed a wall mount for a 32” TV that was going to be in the screened in porch. This was one of the brands recommended by the guy that was going to install out wall mount. I can’t speak to the ease or difficulty of installation but it looks great and we can swivel it if necessary for best viewing angle. It's also pretty sleek so it doesn't butt out too much. It arrived quickly and it didn’t take the installer long but of course he was a professional. Looks great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Totally adequate, August 20, 2013
This stand holds up my hefty 40" LCD TV quite well. I bought this mount because the new place I moved into built the studs too far apart for my other mount. This item seemed a little questionable, but I went with it because of the reviews. I'm glad I did! It isn't the sturdiest piece of equipment, but the TV doesn't sway around by itself and I'm not worrying about it whenever I leave the apartment. I don't know how well it would stand up to being run into or being in an earthquake, but then again if those are potential issues then maybe a wall mount isn't too ideal in the first place! The only thing that is a little inconvenient is the arm length. It will hold the TV out quite a ways from the wall, but it has trouble keeping the TV centered on the mounting stud while it's mostly compressed to the wall. Besides that, very good item.

4.0 out of 5 stars TV Wall Mount Full Motion, August 20, 2013
The wall mount was easy to install and I am able to position the TV so as to view it from several different locations in the room.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for the price paid!, August 20, 2013
I ordered this and was a little skeptical at first. Once mounting to the wall (easy), attaching the face plat to my TV (easier), and then mounting one to the other (easiest), I was sold! From there, it took me moments to figure out how to adjust the tilt. I was sold! I can watch my TV from anywhere in my house now!! And it's the perfect solution for people with small spaces that don't want to waste floor area with a TV stand!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, August 19, 2013
We got this one recently and its a great wall mount. The unit is pretty heavy, so you will need a helper. It also includes a variety of screws to mount also. Our TV documentation stated it was a 400x400 pattern. But after putting hte plate over the back, seems we didn't need the extra extenders as its 200x200. This is on a Samsung 40" 5000 series LEDTV.

The arm is hard to push and pull, but that is more due to being new and stiff. Make sure you adjust the tilt angle screws as our unit came with them loose so we had to tighten them.

I initially was scared to mount it (what if it falls if I screw up!!!) but its pretty easy. Not only did i use a stud finder to get the general location of the stud, but i also used nails to get the actual edges (those basic studfinders are never "exact"). make sure you do the same.

not bad for $30-ish