5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of equipment
I searched for a Flat Screen TV Wall Mount at my local stores and the lowest price I could find was $90 before tax. This seemed way overpriced for such a simple device, so after a little search on Amazon, I found this product. The product is sturdily constructed and it securely holds my 52" TV. While there is no tilt feature, I don't need one and so I am fine with it...
Published on September 18, 2010 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Understanding the rating discrepancies
I have installed two of these this week. The first, on an unobstructed wall, was a snap. The hardest part was finding wall studs. Tightening the locking screws was a little difficult, but not bad. The mount is sturdy, simple, and functional. I had no problems with the mounting screws, did not need spacers, and found the attached level as accurate as my own (or as...
Published on April 15, 2011 by Nicholas A. Cummings

‹ Previous | 1 2 363 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Inexpensive Wall Mount!, May 20, 2010
This review is from: VideoSecu Low Profile TV Wall Mount for Most 32" - 65" LCD, LED, Plasma, HDTV Flat Panel TV with VESA up to 600x400 mm, Universal Wall Mounts Bracket ---Compatible with Sony Bravia, Samsung, LG, Haier, Panasonic, Vizio, Sharp AQUOS, Westinghouse, Pioneer, ProScan, RCA, Toshiba MF601B 1NN (Electronics)
This wall mount is sturdy and inexpensive, I was expecting the mount to be of low quality but actually, I'm very impressed! I went to go buy some different anchor screws but other than that, this is a great mount for the value, I give it 5 stars overall, great tilt feature as well. I would recommend this mount to anyone who is looking for a great quality, affordable mount.

4.0 out of 5 stars easy enough, July 21, 2010
shay (KNOXVILLE, TN, US) - See all my reviews
This mount worked great. Throw the brackets on the wall and level it. Attach the other to the back of the TV and there you have it. The only one thing I don't like is that my TV is 32 inches and that's the length of the mount. So basically it is a little more visible than I like it but it's advertised for 32 to 56 I believe

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and secure flat panel wall mount, May 9, 2010
Thom Carey "brains" (Yonkers, NY United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this wall mount for a Sony KDL-52XBR 52" flat panel TV. It was easy to install and is very sturdy when attached to wood wall studs. The tilt feature is great to get rid of any glare that may be present from the rear of your viewing room. Best of all is how inexpensive it is compared to other wall mounts I researched. Don't worry about hanging your expensive, large flat panel TV to this one, it'll hold it securely. The only problem experienced in this installation was tightening the bottom mount screws once you mount the TV in place. If you have a large arm, it won't fit between the TV and the wall. You'll need an off-set screwdriver to do it from the bottom OR get someone with a smaller arm (your girlfriend or wife) to tighten the screws. They don't have to be rock-solid tight, just tight enough to lock the bottom clamps in place.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big money saver, January 27, 2013
Looked around everywhere and found this at a great price. I was concerned that it would be to small for my 60" Visio flat screen, but it worked like a charm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, but first check that it will work for you, July 30, 2012
This product itself is high-quality. However, before ordering, make sure you check the studs where you want to mount your TV. After ordering this, we found that the studs were further apart than is normal or expected, and our TV would have had to shift quite a ways over to be mounted. Definitely check before you buy, but once you do, I imagine you'll like this product.

It is very slim and won't take up much room, so your TV will be almost against the wall, saving a lot of room.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Super Thin, Easy to Use, May 1, 2012
I bought this product 5 months ago. While I have 4 other flat screen TVs in the house, this was the first time I was going to hang one on the wall. I bought this item because it promised to be tight against the wall and I did not need any tilting. Installation was very easy. Once the rails are attached to the TV, it can easily be hung on the mount by a single person (I have a 50" plasma and have no problem doing it myself, but I recommend using 2 people for safety). Once hanging on the top bar, you can tilt the TV out at the bottom so you can attach cables, etc. Once all the cables are attached, then you just push the bottom of the TV in until you hear the rails click. The TV I bought (Samsung) (not from Amazon) failed after 30 days, so I was able to exercise the bracket many more times than I really wanted (took 4 visits by the repair person to get it fixed). He even commented about how nice the wall mount was (and he has seen many). The TV is very tight against the wall, so be careful with TVs that do not have 90 degree connectors for power and HDMI. I highly recommend this mount to anyone that needs a non-tilting, close fitting, mount.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mount good, box is over the top !! Amazon take a look at this !, March 15, 2011
This mount came as described, but the box in vivid color says "tilting mount" it does not tilt (ok did not buy a tilt mount) but the box is not big enough to ever fit a tilt mount, then it states for TV's up to 160 pounds, again in color on the box. The mount is a low pro fixed mount for TV's up to 110lbs (the directions inside say that). I mounted a 50 Samsung plasma and have to say this mount gets the job done but its a little on the small side, it will not fit a 55" TV 52" LCD max. Good product for the price but the box has no correct info on it...

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, great price, February 24, 2011
I paid $19.99 for this mount through Amazon. It was the same as the $79.99 (sale price mind you) I saw at Target. Good deal! I just don't understand why the big box stores need to charge $60.00 more for the same item. I know there's overhead but this is silly!

5.0 out of 5 stars easy as pie, July 25, 2012
It literally took me 20 minutes to get this thing installed. That's with unwrapping it and everything. The directions are on the outside of the box, with pictures. It even has a small built on level to let you know if it's straight. I probably saved myself 75% by buying this thing on Amazon versus a retail store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome as far as I can tell, July 22, 2012
I had someone install the mount & my TV. To my eyes, it looks great & does a good job.

‹ Previous | 1 2 363 | Next ›