5.0 out of 5 stars Great Adapter!
This unit is a replacement for a power supply that came from Korea. It is lower profile and works perfectly for what I need it for. Lightweight,one spot on an AC strip, and regulated. Excellent product!
Published on March 5, 2010 by Gilles Binchois

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought 3 one gone
I bought 3 of these in September 3013 for my CCTV security cameras. One recently stopped working. I have since been told that a 500ma power supply has to work pretty hard to keep a CCTV camera going, therefore I have replaced it with a 1000ma power supply. So the fault is not necessarily that of the manufacturer. However, from now on I will buy 1000ma power supplies for...
Published 14 months ago by John E. Thomson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Adapter!, March 5, 2010
This review is from: VideoSecu 12V DC 500mA Regulated CCTV Camera Power Supply UL Listed Switching 100V-240V AC to DC 2.1mm x 5.5mm Plug Power Adapter MCQ (Camera)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great power supply, May 12, 2012
Purchased 3 of these. I used this power supply to power a Panasonic WJ-GXE500 CCTV network video encoder. I cut the end off and used a meter to figure out which end was +. The wire with the - - - - printed on it is positive/+.
The power supply is Motorola branded, and has a red LED on the front of it when it is plugged in and has power.
Works great!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Power!!, June 30, 2010
I have Purchased 5 of these babies for my video equiptment needs , it runs perfect , it is small compact and sturdy enough to do some serious power supplies , would def. get more of these in future thanks Videosecu!!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for CPU fan, July 8, 2012
I was in the middle of a home-made cat litterbox odor vent, and wanted to use a spare PC fan to blow the stank out. I snipped off the end of this 12V DC adapter, stripped the wires, twisted them to my stripped computer fan wires and closed them off with electrical tape (it was all I had on me at the time). Immediate success! Great reliable product, even with my poor workmanship.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, Light Weight and Does What It Needs to Do., June 13, 2010
Light weight and provided the power needed.

I needed to reverse the polarity for my application, and by doing it myself saved a bundle.

No more heavy wall transformers.

5.0 out of 5 stars VideoSecu 12V DC 500MA CCTV Camera Power Supply, October 21, 2012
With this little jewel I was able to replace the failed AC adaptor on my wireless CCTV camera.
The camera manufacturer wanted $20 for a replacement.
I found this on Amazon for $8.
I plugged it in and camera #1 was back on-line in no-time.
I'm sure they all are made in the same factory in China anyway...

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, February 14, 2012
Jordan Runsvold (Fargo, ND United States) - See all my reviews
Used this power supply in an audio project. Disassembled and installed in a wireless microphone receiver. Works great and didn't introduce any noise into the system.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great so far., December 4, 2011
I'm using this to power a 5050 LED strip. It works just fine. Would buy again. The plugin portion can take up a few spots on a power strip depending on the orientation of the outlets on the power strip. I just switched power strips, problem solved. Have not used this for hours on end yet but I'm sure it will continue to perform as expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect solution for my camera, March 23, 2014
I have security cameras around my home. One of them is on the far side of the house so I had to power it on that side of the house. This works perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars A must purchase for the IR illuminator, February 26, 2014
Inexpensive and a must have for the IR illuminator. No issues with it at all. Plugs into a normal outlet and provides the juice needed.