Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "VideoSecu Dome Security Camera 700TVL Day Night Vi..." and save over 90% off the $459.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
VideoSecu Dome Security Camera 700TVL Day Night Vision Built-in 1/3" Sony Effio CCD Infrared 28 IR LEDs Vandal Proof 3.6mm Wide View Angle Lens CCTV Home Video Surveillance Camera for DVR Surveillance System with Bonus Power Supply A74
|Price:||$49.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$409.96 (89%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Powered by 1/3'' Sony Effio CCD technology, color DSP, automatic CDS sensor
- 700 TV lines high resolution, built-in 3.6mm wide view angle lens
- Built-in 28 Infrared lights for night vision
- Weatherproof aluminum housing for indoor and outdoor application
- Power requires:12V DC 500mA power supply and bonus security warning decal included
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
|Package Height||4.9 x 5.4 x 5.8 inches|
|Shipping Weight||1.4 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
Here's the problems I had with the unit:
1. Mine did not include the power supply, even though the title (as of Oct 8 2011) indicates it comes with a power supply. Not really a big deal since amazon will take it back and send a new one.
2. I don't believe the image quality is 600 lines. I have a 500 line camera and the resolution is much cleaner than this one. I have no idea how to prove this. But an observation nonetheless (and there are too many factors that go into image quality, so I might be wrong on this).
3. This bothered me, but might not bother you; the LED's glow red, and it's a definite, noticeable red at night. My other security camera made by a different manufacturer have LEDs and they do not glow red (see my comment below - they do glow a little). From what I read, glowing red LED's are slightly older technology and are inexpensive (hence why they use them).
But trying the camera is risk free as Amazon will take the product back if you don't like it. It was worth a shot and you might like it and think I'm being too picky given the price of this camera.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Got this to replace some POS cameras installed by ADT. All the wires were run already so I wanted something inexpensive I could swap out and actually see something at night. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Gerard B Bauer
For a camera that is $70 its good. Especially since its vandal and weather proof. Out of the 4 cameras i bought i had to replace one. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Lisa S.
Since the seller is listing this item for $1999 regular price, but "on sale' for $69, if you need to return this product for whatever reason, you need to... Read more
After procrastinating several months to install this, when I did I was reasonably pleased with it's performance. Read morePublished 21 months ago by Anon
I am a long time Amazon Prime customer and have an existing DVR system that has budget cam's. So this was supposed to be an upgrade. Read morePublished 23 months ago by Geoffrey Lee
Camera has great picture and you can't beat the price. Same quality camera at Frys is about 150.00. I will definitely buy another one of these! Read morePublished 23 months ago by LC