1,358 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars They work wonderfully for the Energy Take 5.1 Classics
The Energy Take 5.1 Classics have a rear port and need to be a distance away from the wall in order to perform the best. These provided just the right distance.

The mounts are very stable once you tighten everything down - which is easy with the included tools. I have yet to hear any vibrations or other bad interactions from these mounts.

My guess...
Published on December 31, 2011 by Michael Sinz

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't go near the weight limit
Published on November 4, 2010 by J. Fog

5.0 out of 5 stars They work wonderfully for the Energy Take 5.1 Classics, December 31, 2011
This review is from: VideoSecu 5 Black Universal Speaker Mount Brackets for Walls and Ceilings 1XZ (Black, 5 Pack) (Electronics)

My guess is that the nylon/plastic construction will actually help provide both good stability and audio isolation without rattles or buzzes for many years.

The only interesting bit is that on the Energy speakers, the mount is not quite flush due to the other mounting bracket on the speaker. This actually produces just the right amount of tilt such that the speakers are pointing slightly downwards toward the listening area (and await from the ceiling).

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Mounts, August 8, 2010
I bought these for my home theater speaker mounts and they work perfect for it. They have almost every screw, bracket, and adapter to fit any speaker. They are made of a durable plastic and even come with some drywall plugs so you can screw screws into it. That was also the only downside I have found, the plastic drywall plugs were very cheap but other than that a great product, especially for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great: Works with Vizio S4251W-B4, September 29, 2013
Good product. Works with vizio S4251W-B4 satellite speakers and is a lot better than the stock wall mounts which don't allow you to angle the speakers which was necessary for my setup. Directions could be better but not too hard to put together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, June 13, 2011
I bought these for use with Energy 5.1 Take Classic Home Theater System (Set of Six, Black) and they hold the weight just fine. Everything I needed to get these on the wall was supplied (well, not a drill or driver) and installation was quick and simple thanks to the mostly clear instructions. I had to use the supplied anchors as my apartment walls are that old school crumbly plaster and I found the suggested drill bit size to be a little larger than necessary (don't recall the size), so I dropped it down one notch and they fit and held nicely.

I did tighten the screw that holds the speaker to the bracket a bit too much on one and it bent the plastic, but I was able to bend it back, rotate it and then tighten again with no problems; be careful with that.

5.0 out of 5 stars They work!, January 3, 2011
What's to say about speaker mounts? They work. lol Not sure how they would hold up to a larger speakers...but the little samsung mini cube speakers I mounted them with worked fine, look great....and they cost about 1/3 what they wanted for the same ones at Home Depot!

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't go near the weight limit, November 4, 2010
J. Fog (West Bloomfield, MI United States) - See all my reviews
I'm using these speaker brackets in a dual threaded insert situation. My speakers are 6-8 pounds (within the stated limit). The brackets will keep my speakers from falling, but the hinge isn't strong enough to keep them pointing anywhere but down, even without the extension. I'm having to use some packed cardboard to prop them up. Next time I'll spend a bit more and get some metal brackets that can actually hold a speaker where I want it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product, September 25, 2010
I never understood why these were so expensive in department and electronics stores, and even on Amazon! They're such a simple product, either they work or they don't. Guess what, these work, and they don't break the bank in the process. There's no reason to spend 50$ on a box of the exact same thing, just buy these, you won't be disappointed.

Note: Contrary to the description Amazon has posted, this came as a set of 5, or at least mine did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the money!, May 13, 2010
Kasey J. Olson (Washington State) - See all my reviews
After checking around and looking at the cost of mounts for my speakers, I finally settled on these and they did just what I needed. The adjustments and usage are fairly simple to use and did the trick. Definite bargain.

4.0 out of 5 stars Universal Speaker mounts, September 14, 2011
I bought these based on reviews I read at Amazon and I agree that they are worth a look. I like the sturdy construction and they hold my speakers just fine and positioning is very flexible. Do be careful not to over torque the tightening screws so you don't strip the nuts. Been installed since January this year and no problems, but once they are up most people won't bother them. I checked and there's nothing coming loose or anything. I'd buy them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value and Utility, May 21, 2011
Vetterun (OVERLAND PARK, KS, US) - See all my reviews
The VideoSecu 2 Black Universal Satellite Speaker Mounts / Brackets for Walls and Ceilings 1EH are well-made, light-weight and highly adjustable. The low profile and flat-black finish make them almost invisible behind rear surround speakers. I located them downward facing in upper corners of the ceiling. This seems to make them very unobtrusive, yet maximizes sound dispersion for a very unfocused spatial feel, which was my objective. I had to procure my own 8 mm screws (four total) to mount the Sony speakers, as those provided were too large. I also mounted the brackets to wall studs with 2.5 in. cabinet screws isntead of using the sheet-rock anchors that came with the mounts. The cost and 2-day Amazon Prime shipping make for a deal that is hard to beat.