Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

on May 30, 2012
Been using this projector for a few weeks, and it's been great for our needs. We use this for a mobile projector, and it often ends up running for 8-10 hours a day without a hitch. Here's the breakdown of my pros/cons:

Pros:
+ This thing is VERY small/light (even including the cables)
+ Fewer parts with the all-in-one input cable
+ Image works well and is bright enough to use without dimming the lights up to ~8ft
+ Colors show well

Cons:
- Fan is a little noisy (as with most decently-bright projectors)
- Analog only inputs (VGA or composite), would love to have at least HDMI

Overall, if you need something with this resolution, size, and price point, I think this projector is a solid option.

Note on the description - This thing is NOT 1080P. Not sure how that made it into the description.
on June 16, 2013
The projector image looks excellent and for the cost I would not have expected much better. It even looks good when just projected on white window shade though it works better with an actual projector screen. The main reason I give this 4 stars instead of 5 is the output/input selections. This HD projector does not have HDMI and I have yet to find a way to get it to work with my Wii U. Works great with my laptop but it will not work with the Wii U at all yet and I have tried several adapters. If I can fix that I would give it 5 stars (or if they would have just had an HDMI port instead of a custom port with their adapter only.)
on December 21, 2014
It is a nice little unit with one major shortcoming - that is no HDMI input. If you want an ultraportable unit and will drive it from your PC or run it standalone from an SD card - then it may be for you. However, keep in mind that it comes with a large power supply, which will add weight. If you need an HDMI input, then the PLED-W500 is the next smallest unit. Either one will give you a sharper picture than the ubiquitous ones you see in Brookstone at all the airports, albeit in a larger size and a higher price.. It is really too bad they didn't include HDMI at this price point.
on October 24, 2013
This is my first experience with a projector this small. The fan is rather loud and the picture is not very bright. I will be sending this back. I suppose if you travel frequently and can project in a dark room, this would suffice.
on April 17, 2013
Excellent option is the best. Incredible quality and performance in a small design. I could not believe the good image and brightness. This projector PLED-W200 I cover all my need for home and business. LED illumination technology ensures long life to the lamp. The fan noise level is zero. I recommend this wonderful product from Viewsonic.
on February 2, 2012
why is there a word "1080p" in name?
its a 720p projector!
"Pico LED Projector, WXGA 1280x800 / 720p Resolution, 250 ANSI Lumens, 2000:1 Contrast"