|Hardware Platform||nintendo wii|
|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.5 x 3 x 1 inches|
1) The 720P / 1080P output resolution switcher is now push button, easier operation than the internal needle switch.
2) Larger spacing between the HDMI socket and the 3.5mm audio jack for more practical application.
3) Better looking and better low power design.
Genuine ViewHD: A Must Have for Large Screen HDTV
Nintendo Wii is the only major gaming console that does not have HDMI output. The console's output resolution is only 480i/p, the lack of a HDMI output on the Wii makes installations and wiring more complex and troublesome.
Wii fans have been waiting for a convenient Wii HDMI adapter for years, Thanks to ViewHD the long wait is over.
The Wii2HDMI up converts the standard Wii 480P output into a digital HDMI 720P or 1080P + audio signal allowing video & audio to be carried over a single HDMI cable to a 720P or 1080P HDTV.
Wii2HDMI is very simple to use and operate, just plug it into the back of the Wii, plug in a HDMI cable and you're done.
* The HDMI output is either 720P or 1080P, please make sure your TV can support 720P or 1080P.
* The 720P to 1080P push button switch (inside the red box) is located on the front side at the top right corner.
* Also check out item "VHD-W2H", which is the white version to match white console.
* Please use only "POWERED" HDMI switcher for this item. Serviced by J&R Galaxies 30 day no restocking fee return policy, and ViewHD one year warranty.