Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 92 questions
votes
In the instructions, on the back of the cover page under product specifications it states: Power adapter - Input AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz, Output DC 5V, 600mA.
Nov 17, 2013 by Louis Anderson
votes
I uploaded pictures for both of my parents (I ended up getting 2) and they have these digital picture frames by their bed and watch the pictures scroll on repeat. So, yes I think this would be ideal for your mother. The only thing I would suggest would be to buy a SD card so you have the option to upload a lot of pictures.
Nov 20, 2013 by G2 Mom
votes
It depends on how large your memory card is. This doesn't come with the memory card and you will have to purchase it separately.
Nov 26, 2013 by Amy W.
vote
The viewing angle is wide. You can see the photos at angles greater than 45 degrees.
Sep 3, 2013 by gary mckee
vote
32 gig
Feb 16, 2014 by Dianna Brandon
votes
I just got one, shows some jpegs but not others. I have not figured out the reason yet - it is not size. Possibly Dimensions? edit - does not seem to be dimensions, either. edit 2 - apparently there are 2 types of jpeg files, although I don't know how to tell the difference. Only "baseline" jpgs can be viewed by this device. Opening in MS Paint and resaving as jpg fixes the problem and allows them to be viewed.
Dec 14, 2013 by Lynn
votes
is it battery operated May 31, 2014
No it plugs in
May 31, 2014 by Jcurtin
votes
No.. U can't
Aug 11, 2014 by Rakesh Kumar
votes
Only JPEG according to the manual.
Dec 26, 2013 by Donna S.
votes
my laptop has an sd slot. if your's doesn't buy a small adapter gizmo from walmart or pc shop or bestbuy that plugs into your usb slot. $15 at most. stick the new sd card and it into your pc and use windows explorer to copy them over. the smallest SD card will hold thousands of pictures for you to add more later. pay $1 per GB for SD card at most, ie 8GB is $8
Dec 7, 2013 by PopPop
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers