Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 35 questions
vote
I can't answer that specifically; I can say that when we had this in our guest room, guests would frequently turn it face-down either because it wouldn't darken fast enough or it didn't get dark enough and they found it distracting. (I don't have it any more.)
Sep 20, 2014 by Scott Dickson
votes
It will show them as you load them. When we saved the portrait pictures to the drive, the windows viewer allowed us to save them properly (left click on picture and click rotate clockwise). Then all saved pictures show properly.
Jun 30, 2014 by jccj18
votes
not positive but I believe diagonally just like a TV screen
1 day ago by allen t steensrud
votes
I've noticed it sometimes no longer reads the memory card I have put in there and I have to regularly rotate cards out. I am currently looking at other frames to buy since this one has failed nearly all my expectations for it.
8 days ago by Jill Aylor
votes
votes
I'm not sure exactly. I haven't tried to adjust the display time of each photo. So far I have only used the default settings which display each photo about 4 seconds.
Dec 24, 2014 by RSB
votes
No, it doesn't. I am using an SDHC flash memory card. It is supposed to support SD/SDHC/MMC.
Oct 21, 2014 by Caeric
votes
is compatible with mac Sep 18, 2014
I own a Mac and use it to update photos on the SD card to use in the frame. No need to connect the frame directly to the computer. It just uses your SD card so it doesn't matter whether you have a Mac or PC
Sep 18, 2014 by RSB
votes
Yes it will, but make sure the files are not too big.. it has the tendency to skip big files. average size jpegs work fine.
Aug 26, 2014 by Amin
votes
You'll have to crop the pics with a digital picture editor so their aspect ratio (length vs. width) is the same as the frame, or else black areas will show either along the top and bottom, or along the sides.
Aug 26, 2014 by Airpilot
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers