Questions & Answers
ViewSonic VA1912A-LED 19-Inch LED-Lit Monitor
by ViewSonic
3.8 out of 5 stars (140)
$174.99
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 questions
votes
It's a computer monitor. There are no USB connectors or cable ports.
Jul 1, 2013 by Ms. Monica!
votes
14.1" see http://www.viewsonic.com/products/va1912a-led.htm
Aug 25, 2012 by Richard K. Furr
votes
Monitor came with VGA cord, but not a DVI cord or connector.
Dec 16, 2012 by Whitney T.
votes
No. The stand does not allow for tilting.
Jun 24, 2013 by Roger A. Ford
votes
I just asked a computer tech guy I had here today the same question:) He said to purchase a cleaning kit specifically made for LED screens, and to clean it when the monitor is cold (not while it's on), otherwise perhaps it would streak. Hope this helps.
Jan 5, 2013 by Margot
votes
No, it does not have an HDMI hookup. This monitor is VGA only. That being said, you can purchase a converter at an additional cost, but you're better off putting that money into a more capable monitor.
Sep 30, 2013 by Mike Slocombe
votes
I do not see an HDMI port. As to rotating it to portrait, it does not have any way to support it in that position, unless you are a handy carpenter and can do that on your own. I have no reason to do so. I suppose you know the software commands to rotate it in whatever operating system you are using. It does work well in Windows and Debian Linux, if that is useful. The picture is quite good for a budget monitor.
Aug 31, 2013 by F. Klein
votes
It's not a computer, but it is a monitor. And it did come with a cable to connect to a pc. I have a MAC, so I bought the adapter. Assembly was very easy. It is my second monitor, and I have no idea how I lived before it!
Aug 21, 2013 by Roger A. Ford
votes
THANKS May 2, 2013
I would say no. You would need a receive that can hook up to a monitor cable and the fresh rate would be lacking. Don't get me wrong - this is a great screen for general everyday home office use - but it is a no-frills monitor. It does not have HDMI so the only option for input would be a monitor cable.
May 2, 2013 by Hopelessly Caffeinated in Phoenix
votes
This is the Video Support for Apple Mac Mini MD387LL/A Desktop: Thunderbolt digital video output * Native Mini DisplayPort output * DVI output using Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter (sold separately) * VGA output using Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter (sold separately) * Dual-link DVI output using Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI Adapter (sold separately) You would need to also buy a Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter. The monitor comes with a VGA cable. To support the VGA output, you would need to also purchase the Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter. Otherwise, the monitor works great.
Jan 29, 2013 by MUS
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers