Questions & Answers
ViewSonic VA2212M-LED 22-Inch LED-Lit Monitor
by ViewSonic
4.4 out of 5 stars (270)
Used & New from: $139.00
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 17 questions
votes
votes
I'm thinking defective. I used both inputs switching between DVI & VGA and both worked fine. But if the problem exists on both monitors when used as analog then you may have another issue.
Aug 9, 2013 by NEWTON K. MILLER
votes
No, the stand is a rigid fixture. It cannot tilt or rotate. The flickering of the screen is noticeable only if you watch closely. Not always though. The monitor cannot tilt, buying a separate stand will not help.
May 21, 2013 by Venkata Srikrishna Pillutla
votes
Yes,it has one green colored plug in under the unit,for speakers or to plug from monitor to back of your computer tower.
Jan 30, 2015 by Mario S.
votes
Not specifically. You have to get a DVI-to-HDMI adapter, which is available on amazon for a few dollars. Once you have that, then you'll have a great value for your money all-in-all. Just search for DVI to HDMI. Good luck!
Jan 19, 2015 by David Donaldson
votes
The built-in speakers are "tinny" . . . No bass . . . I like music, so I have Bose speakers, one on each side of the screen. Sorry!
Jan 6, 2015 by Garland Goodwin
votes
The base is about a foot wide and about 8 inches deep.
Dec 23, 2014 by Jacob
votes
No
Dec 8, 2014 by michelin
votes
glossy frame but matte screen. Took old one out, plugged this one in and turned it on light changed to blue (button under lower right corner of the screen) and it works fine straight out of the box.
Nov 10, 2014 by Robert E Smith
votes
It is. I have mine connected to my 2009 Macbook Pro. Works gret!
Oct 28, 2013 by Jared Formanek
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers