Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 72 questions
votes
Yes, but it will only work if you have a 1.21 gigawatt power supply.
Jun 8, 2014 by bluesboybob
votes
It is matte. Unfortunately, there is nothing in the description to suggest which it is... that is why I mentioned that it is a matte screen in my review. Hope this helps.
Aug 7, 2013 by C. Medlin
votes
It is pretty easy. All you have to do is attach 1 plastic piece to the base and then set the monitor into the base. It comes with a VGA cable if you plan to use that, but if you want to attach it to the computer via a DVI cable you will need to have your own or buy one. I would recommend attaching whatever cable (VGA or DVI) you are planning on using in addition to the power cable prior to setting the monitor up on its base, otherwise it may be a little difficult to access the connector area.
Aug 17, 2013 by C. Medlin
vote
Yes, it can tilt.
Dec 2, 2013 by Hang Zhao
vote
No, and does not have HDMI connection.
Feb 1, 2014 by Douglas Skinner
vote
Monitor does not move up and down but will tilt forward and backward
Oct 14, 2013 by Kuruvilla Z.
vote
You can get a DVI to Mini DVI adapter. Mini DVI works fine with Thunderbolt.
Feb 3, 2014 by Mark Ngolab
votes
In most cases, the term "VGA" refers to the type of cable used to carry the display signals, regardless of the actual graphics system being used. It's characterized by 15 pins on the plug in three rows of five. The plug also has two screws, one either side of the pins, that secure it into place in the socket. These screws have ridged edges, meaning they can be tightened and loosened by hand rather than needing a screwdriver.
Jul 29, 2013 by Robert M. Miller
votes
When I bought my Mac Book Pro,I also bought at that time a 6 inch long HDMI/DVI Cable.I connected my MacBookPro this Cable and then connected the Cable which was sent to me with my purchase of ViewSonicVA2446.Amazon reccomended a 9 feet long HDMI cable which I could not connect with my LapTop.Inquire from Apple for this 6 inch HDMI/DVI cable.
Jan 4, 2014 by Textiles
votes
Strange ! I see three previous answers and each one is different - and different from my measures. They either have different models of monitor or different stands ( one does ). Holding a 18" ruler against my monitor the top of the monitor including stand is 15 3/4" from my desk top. Without the stand it is 13 3/4", but what good is it without a stand?
Oct 8, 2013 by Lucky
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers