Fitting both your on-the-go lifestyle and comfortably in your hand, the Android-powered Viewsonic G Tablet offer a slim go-anywhere design and intuitive touch navigation via its bright 10.1-inch display. With the Android 2.2 OS (dubbed "Froyo"), the G Tablet offers full support for Adobe Flash Player 10.1 for accessing Flash-enabled websites, watching video and playing games. And thanks to built-in support for ultra-fast Wireless-N Wi-Fi, the G Tablet's portable screen is ideal for watching the latest movies and entertainment.
The Viewsonic G Tablet features a 10.1-inch multi-touch display, 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera, and 16 GB internal memory (see larger image
Equipped to handle mobile applications, play games in HD, and surf the web at blazing speeds (see larger image
Weighing in at 1.5 pounds and just 0.5 inches thin, the G Tablet has a super slim and sleek design and feels very comfortable in your hands with its smooth beveled edges. The crisp and vibrant 10.1-inch capacitive touch screen display offers plenty of real estate for even the most demanding tablet users. It's great for multitasking, viewing multiple apps, browsing entire web pages, and sharing entertainment and photos.
With integrated Google technology, the G Tablet brings one-touch access to the popular Google mobile services millions use every day, including Google Search by voice, Google Maps with Street View, Gtalk, YouTube, Picasa, and contacts/calendar synchronization. Gain access to thousands of leading Android apps via an Apps Store icon located on the home screen.
You'll enjoy 3D-like graphics, 1080p HD video, and speedy responsiveness from the NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor and 512 MB of DDR2 RAM. Typing messages or notes is simple and easy with the G Tablet's virtual QWERTY keyboard. It's outfitted with a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera for video chat.
Other features include Bluetooth 2.1 wireless connectivity for hands-free devices and stereo music streaming, 16 GB internal memory, microSD memory expansion (via optional cards up to 16 GB in size), HDMI video output (via optional dock), and up to 8-10 hours of on-the-go battery power.
Engineered with you in mind, the navigation is practically instinctive. You find the buttons exactly where you would have placed them, which will have you toggling. Searching, going back and moving forward all at lightning speed. On-display buttons include: Search, Home, Menu and back. Volume rocker is located on top.
Power and Speed
Experience the power of NVIDIA's latest processor. Designed for mobile applications, you will experience super fast gaming, crystal clear 1080p HD video, blazingly fast web access and surreal HD video chatting. Processing power at it's finest.
- 1 GHz Dual ARM Cortex-A9 processor
- 512MB DDR2 memory
- 2D/3D Graphics processing
- HD Video encode and decode
- Ultra-low power GeForce GPU
- 1080p video playback processor
- OpenGL ES 2.0
- 32-bit LP-DDR2, DDR2
Google Android OS 2.2
The G Tablet runs Google's latest and greatest OS 2.2. Android 2.2 offers a handful of new features and benefits such as faster web browsing, simple app launching and updating, and a completely more intuitive experience through Google's impressive services. Features include:
- Better overall performance of Android OS
- USB and Wi-Fi Internet Tethering
- Microsoft Exchange integration
- New and improved browser.
- Compass support for Google Maps
- Improved Google Voice Search, recognizes long and complicated sentences easily
Do More, See More... All at the Same Time
The G Tablet lets you work and play like you do. Read your email while catching up on sports scores and the latest gossip. Open multiple apps with the flick of a finger. Then casually pinch, scroll or zoom to your hearts content. It is so intuitive, you'll be able to do more and see more--all at the same time.
- Switch between apps and tasks instantly
- Listen to music while checking email
- Jump from reading your eBooks to keeping up with your favorite blogs
- Multi-touch capabilities: pinch to zoom, two-finger rotating, scrolling, etc.
- Download apps while updating your calendar
You get an awesome performance from practically any source with this tablet. Play music files or watch movies with ease. Or upload images from your camcorder and share entertainment with your friends on the go.
- 1080p playback (HD)
- Extensive format support includes: H.264, WMV, WMA, MP4, DivX and more
- Expandable memory: up to 32GB via micro SD
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Mini USB port
- USB port
- HDMI dock (optional)
Stay Connected Anywhere
Now you can contact anyone just the way they like. Use email, video chatting or tweet them on Twitter even update your status on Facebook. It all plays on this tablet. With Wi-Fi support and a long battery life, you won't have to miss a thing.
- Wi-Fi b/g/n support
- Video conferencing via 1.3MP camera
- 8-10 hours battery life
- Bluetooth support
You Move, It Moves
Applications and games come alive in your hand with the G sensor. Your gaming imagination never has been this real or this wild. An ambient light sensor also automatically reduces brightness in dim lit settings to conserve power. It follows your every move. It feels what you feel.
- 10.1-inch TFT-LCD with LED driver system and 1024 x 600-pixel resolution
- 1 GHz NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor (dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 CPU)
- Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g/n
- 16 GB internal memory
- microSD slot for expansion using optional cards up to 16 GB
- 1.3-megapixel camera
- Music playback: AAC, AMR, WMA, and MP3
- Video playback: S1080p H.264/H.263/ VC-1/MPEG-2/4/WMV9/DiVX 4/5
- Video encoding: 1080p H.264/MPEG-4 Video
- Connectivity: USB (slave), mini USB (host) microSD slot, 3.5mm stereo headphone jack
- Battery: 3650mAh Li-ion polymer battery for up to 8-10 hours of battery life
- Dimensions: 10.5 x 6.8 x 0.54 inches
- Weight: 1.55 pounds
What's in the Box
G Tablet, USB cable, power adapter, cleaning cloth, ESD cover, user guide, quick start guide