Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games
Customer Discussions > Caprica forum

Viewing Order...???

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 28, 2009 10:50:04 AM PDT
kendog says:
I have not watched any of the BSG series as of yet. I hear that Caprica is a prequel show to BSG series. Do I watch this before I watch the series??

Posted on Apr 29, 2009 8:11:48 PM PDT
Arg! says:
Both shows exist independently of one another and you don't have to watch the one to understand the other. However, I feel to better understand some of the more subtle references in "Caprica" to watch "BSG" first.

Posted on Feb 7, 2010 2:28:23 PM PST
SciFi Fan says:
I have yet to see the finale of BSG. Will watching Caprica spoil anything about the ending of BSG?

Posted on Mar 22, 2010 1:04:03 PM PDT
J. Court says:
Since Caprica is a prequel, it can't spoil the ending of BSG. Nearly all of the BSG series will stand independent of the rest. I recommend going to wikipedia and seeing the order things were aired. There may be some subtle references that you will get watching it in that order that you wouldn't otherwise.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Caprica forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Apr 28, 2009
Latest post:  Mar 22, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Caprica
Caprica by Eric Stoltz (DVD - 2009)
4.0 out of 5 stars (218)