Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 16, 2010 6:48:32 AM PDT
PokerBen says:
I'm new to these movies, which order should they be watched?
Thanks

Posted on Jun 19, 2010 1:40:09 PM PDT
Spikor says:
fistful, for a few, good the bad

although some say good the bad is a prequel to the others, but for me i watch them in the order they were made.

Posted on Jun 19, 2010 11:40:02 PM PDT
PokerBen says:
Thanks Spikor.

Posted on Jul 14, 2010 12:51:48 AM PDT
Bryan Willis says:
Timeline wise, 'good' would come first. But go ahead and watch them in order of release. It gets better with each movie. But give it some time after you watch for a few dollars more, and good bad and the ugly. Why? A good guy from one, is bad in the other. You'll see, but it can be awkward.

Posted on Jun 11, 2014 10:12:00 PM PDT
The order doesn't matter; these are standalone movies and the events of one have no bearing on the other. The same actors play different characters in some cases. Some argue that the films take place in the reverse of the order in which they were released, which is valid, but I typically just watch them in release order; you see how Leone improved in his filmmaking over time with bigger budgets and plans over time.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Jun 16, 2010
Latest post:  Jun 11, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Man with No Name Trilogy (A Fistful of Dollars / For a Few Dollars More / The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly) [Blu-ray]
The Man with No Name Trilogy (A Fistful of Dollars / For a Few Dollars More / The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly) [Blu-ray] by Clint Eastwood (Blu-ray - 2010)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (338)