Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 28 questions
vote
This is not the monitor to use with your Mac Book Air(MA), it only has 15pin connector which maybe hard to convert to your MA video out. You need to look at what you have as ports for the MA. Note many Apple Store employees never leave the Apple product line, so they never know the alternatives. Early MA's had the Mini DVI port, then later models had Thunderbolt ports. Some research on the internet should lead you to a reasonable choice. Just to give you a start, in the Viewsonic product line, the VX2703mh-LED appears to be more suitable for those Mini-DVI/Thunderbolt ports. The VX2703mh-LED is a LED monitor so it will save you on energy consumption. Jury is still out on how long the LEDs last. I have been real happy with my LED monitor and it is on usually 20x7. Look at ASUS, Vizio,and LG as alternatives too, as I am spoiled by the great longevity I receive from the Viewsonics.You may get into the future with 16x7 usage and find random LEDs failing...I find this problem in larger LED units, have not seen high and early fail rate at this micro level. Best of luck in your search.
Jan 8, 2014 by P. Jordan
vote
Sure does! Just got mine and have the cable in front of me right now. :)
Sep 12, 2012 by Jane Sixpack
votes
It does come with a VGA cord. It is an excellent monitor. I am still using it and have had it for several months now..I highly recommend this product.
Aug 18, 2013 by Penelope Dean Hibbitts
votes
The stand is fixed, it does not swivel. You have most likely put it together correctly.
Aug 31, 2013 by Jim
votes
It has no HDMI connections. This is a VGA only monitor.
Sep 3, 2013 by Xander J.
votes
No
Sep 30, 2013 by Thomas V
votes
My advice is to NOT buy this thing. Mine has NEVER worked right - won't come on, goes off by itself, etc. Look for another one! : )
Jun 27, 2014 by PanamaDon
votes
does it have a remote Jun 4, 2014
No.
Jun 5, 2014 by Teresa Johnson
votes
yes it does
Jun 1, 2014 by Mobile
votes
No it does not
May 7, 2014 by Michael Gray Jr
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›