Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 questions
votes
The power supply is dual voltage, all you would need is a US-European plug adapter like this: http://www.amazon.com/CVID-Grounded-European-Adapter-Adaptor/dp/B0098B5GN8/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1382032929&sr=8-5&keywords=us+to+european+plug+adapter
Oct 17, 2013 by Robert N.
votes
I used a 32GB in this unit. Of course, the unit lasted just 30 days. Amazon did replace.
Aug 6, 2013 by Richard Federici
votes
A little over a year ago we purchased three of these for business to run videos on a loop. They work very well for us. You do have to make sure the definition or size of the video is not too large or it will not run but other than that they work very well.
Nov 13, 2013 by R. Holmes
votes
I just turned mine on. It is 14" tall by 17" long.
Mar 1, 2014 by Kim McCoy
votes
The specific answers to these questions are unknown to me. Anything and everything this product has to offer is described AT LENGTH on the website; keep scrolling down. If this is not helpful, the manufacturer is your next best bet.
Dec 29, 2013 by Amazon Customer
votes
It plays mp4 format per instruction manual. Our Viewsonic, however, does not...that aspect may be defective
Dec 16, 2013 by Amazon Customer
votes
It depends on the size of the file-resolution. The frame reads directly from SD card or USB flash drive. There's also a built-in onboard memory...see website description.
Nov 24, 2013 by Amazon Customer
votes
We bought only used for the pictures viewing. It's pertty good. But we didn't used for short video viewing
Nov 10, 2013 by Nicolezhu
votes
I put about 10 different folders of photos on a flash drive. Also some mp3 music. I believe it cycles through each folder in alphabetical order. If you don't want to listen to the music, just turn the volume down. Set it to turn off automatically at a specific time so that you don't have to remember to turn it off
Oct 16, 2013 by Vito Veck
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers