Published on September 27, 2011 by DallasShopGirl

1.0 out of 5 stars Another do-nothing product.
Published on January 2, 2011 by oneadmin

5.0 out of 5 stars Used the product for over 15 years/it is a true mini face lift., September 27, 2011
This review is from: Wonderlift (Misc.)
You need not look any further for a product that minimizes fine lines and wrinkles. I have been using the Wonderlift for many years and it takes an instant 5 years or more off of my age. I wet the skin before applying and then apply a thin coat. This minimizes any white residue left behind. I usually apply it while I am blow-drying my hair and the heat dries the product quickly and sometimes, you need to wash it off, wet the skin, and re-apply to prevent the white residue. However, it only takes a couple of minutes to look 5 years younger. Many just say that I look rested and relaxed, even on a bad day. I do not wear foundation, but a light coat could easily be applied over the product. I began utilizing the Wonderlift back in my 30's when I had a bit of sun worship damage and actually had collagen injected. Today, I use a good sunscreen when out in the sun and I do not smoke (never have). I have had top cosmetic surgeons in Dallas tell me that I do not need any type of face lift and it's because of the Vikki LaMotta Wonderlift. When I am 60+, I will consider a face lift, but with this product, you get a mini lift, diminishing fine lines and wrinkles, and somehow, my face glows after the application. I think it's because I feel good about how I am aging. I still turn heads at North Park and I have a few friends in their late 20's, early 30's and I look just as young. I eat plenty of anti-oxidants, use a good sun screen, exercise and maintain a size 6, and I am a definitely healthier appearing lady due to this product. I have purchased many others that are similar, but none that pulls the skin tightly, yet smoothly as this one. Remember, wet the areas where you will apply the product and before it dries, apply the Wonderlift with your fingertips--gliding it across the areas where you want to minimize lines and wrinkles. Be sure to check the mirror for any white residue and once you get the process down, you feel the face tighten almost immediately and it lasts all day long. I developed fine lines above my lips and had them injected with Juvederm. The Juvederm lasted about 2 months for me and I went back to my Vikki LaMotta Wonderlift. On lip lines, apply the water first, then direct the product in one sweep over the problem areas. Use lip liner to cover a little of the white residue, which seems more visible on lip lines, then gently place tap water over any white residue areas and you are done for the day. I have had plenty of money to buy more expensive products and I always come back to this one. I keep a spare bottle at home, one in my purse, and one in the car. If I go out in the evening, I do re-apply to look amazingly fresh and 5+ years younger. I have found the product does not cover crows feet well for me, but under the eyes and around my lips, this is my best kept secret for looking fresh, younger, and feeling good about myself. Just do not forget the water application prior to use and you will have very few times that you need to re-apply for a smooth, natural look. Stay out of the sun, do not smoke, and use this product to feel good about yourself. I applied it to one of my sisters and then had to hide it from her, as nobody takes my Vikki LaMotta Wonderlift. I would also recommend purchasing it on amazon as it's a trusted source and I am not one for change and prefer this bottle, which is the original product. Good luck appearing 5-8 years younger!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Another do-nothing product., January 2, 2011
This review is from: Wonderlift (Misc.)
Yet another product with false claims. It does not smoothe out wrinkles. No matter how thin it is applied it leaves a white residue. It does cause a slight puffiness to the skin where it is applied which results in making lines less defined but when make up is put on, that effect goes away. I would not recommend this product. I should have known better than to believe the hype. There are no "quick fixes."

3.0 out of 5 stars Wonderlift, May 29, 2012
This review is from: Wonderlift (Misc.)
This product (wonderlift) has been thickening and does not seem to be as affective as in the past. I have been using it for years. It is also very drying to the eye area and does not work well under/over makeup.

5.0 out of 5 stars Product is great but shelf life has expired!, January 8, 2012
Marilyn L Rector (STOCKBRIDGE, GEORGIA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wonderlift (Misc.)
I have used this product for years and would not be without it in my makeup case. I don't have problems with the product turning white on my face, as others do, because I apply it with moisturizer. However, the supplier needs to refreshen their supply. The last bottle has been on the shelf too long and has thickened. Otherwise, a good product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Skin Starch, September 17, 2011
This review is from: Wonderlift (Misc.)
Have tried similar products at four times the cost. This one works as well, or better. If you have realistic expectations, and don't think this is a permanent fix, you'll be happy. This product simply irons out the wrinkles on your face like starch irons out wrinkles on clothes. You can't smile too broadly or else the crows feet will reappear and the smile lines will return. You can always retouch if it does occur. I'm very happy with the results.

Wonderlift