5.0 out of 5 stars Kid loves it!
Published 17 months ago by jnet

1.0 out of 5 stars Not well made...
I reviewed this but the reviewed ended up in the taxi's review section.

The pieces of the bus are not fitted together well. I tried two times to get a good one, but Moolka did not attempt to help. They have only refunded the money for one of the buses and made no attempt to contact Vilac about the quality.
Published on February 17, 2011 by Magicbook

5.0 out of 5 stars Kid loves it!, February 12, 2013
jnet (Redmond, WA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vilac Mini Wooden Bus (Baby Product)
My 18 month old is in preschool and they are having a vehicle themed month. I bought this right at the beginning of vehicle month and he was ecstatic. I love it because it's stylish, sturdy and French. What can I say? It has a certain je ne sais quoi. My son is only 18 months old so I don't know why he likes it. But hey, we're both happy so... Anyhow, I love the way it is sort of crafty and hand drawn-looking but solid. It's a unique aesthetic and not your typical garish plastic toy. I'll be buying more of these from Vilac.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, July 7, 2012
This review is from: Vilac Mini Wooden Bus (Baby Product)
I want to point out that while I don't have this bus, there was a review saying that they weren't sure about whether it would last. I have almost 10 of these vilac cars (made in france) and they are really awesome. The paint DOESN'T chip. I haven't dropped them on cement or anything rough, but my sons drop them all the time on other hard things and there are no problems.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not well made..., February 17, 2011
Magicbook (Santa Monica CA) - See all my reviews
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Vilac Mini Wooden Bus (Baby Product)
I reviewed this but the reviewed ended up in the taxi's review section.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Bus, October 6, 2009
This review is from: Vilac Mini Wooden Bus (Baby Product)
This bus is extremely cute and well made. We have this bus and the orange beetle and we love them both. This bus is a beauty! We just got both vehicles so I am not 100% on the durability but they look like they will last a long time. They are painted very well. They are bright in color, have round smooth edges, and are shiny. I can't wait to buy more! Would highly recommend this bus and other Vilac vehicles. However, I don't know that I will be sharing with family and friends where we purchased ours because it is fun to have uncommon toys that no one else has. Any child who plays with cars will love this little bus!

5.0 out of 5 stars minibus, September 7, 2008
This review is from: Vilac Mini Wooden Bus (Baby Product)
This bus is so cute and distincly European looking. It came on time
and brand new as promised. I would use this seller again.

Vilac Mini Wooden Bus