5.0 out of 5 stars I want more!!
I love it. Haven't had an issue. The color is more a camel or cognac color but it is perfect.
Published 6 months ago by Rachel Anne Paulus

They sent me the wrong watch. Didn't bother to go through the return process though because it was so inexpensive. The one they actually sent me wasn't bad, but it definitely wasn't as cute as what I wanted and the band came off the watch piece the first time I wore it. You definitely get what you pay for!
Published 5 months ago by xoxo

5.0 out of 5 stars I want more!!, June 20, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars awesomeee, June 7, 2014
It came in way before it said it would come in wish was awesome. And they included an extra battery too. I love it so much that I try to make outfits fit the color of it all the time

5.0 out of 5 stars Great seller, always!, March 8, 2014
This watch was free shipping and still came in fairly fast! It looks just like the image presented and came in great condition, even a covering for the face so no scratches were had during delivery. I haven't had any issues with wear and tear yet! Super fair price, awesome free shipping. This is one of my favorite sellers!

2.0 out of 5 stars The one they actually sent me wasn't bad, but it definitely wasn't as cute as what ..., July 11, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong color..poor quality., October 24, 2014
This watch came in 3 weeks. But its totally not what i expected at all. This is NOT a tan color watch, its a mustard color. So if you're into it, then go for it. But quality wise, sure you're going to get what you paid for, which is only like $5. But honestly, spend a couple of extra dollars if you want the watch to last longer.

4.0 out of 5 stars and I love it. The color says beige, July 29, 2014
I just received my watch, and I love it. The color says beige; however, the watch is a darker brown (camel colored). I picked the watch to wear when I need neutral color accessories, the color goes just fine. They also gave me an additional battery for when the one that comes with it goes out.

2.0 out of 5 stars the watch was good but the color of the band is prettyyyy dark ..., August 18, 2014
the watch was good but the color of the band is prettyyyy dark it is not beige than in the image and also the dial is veryyy very large.a bit disappointed with this.But cant expect more for 6$.Good thing is you get batteries with these...

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!, October 23, 2014
The item is more beautiful in person and it was also new, i highly recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks cheaper in person. After a week the wristband ..., November 19, 2014
Looks cheaper in person. After a week the wristband started to peel.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst watch ever., July 27, 2014
Was late arriving and broke the next day.