Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

on April 6, 2009
I know we've used epson salts for maybe centuries; but this adds many times more enjoyment. I think it's the peppermint that won me over. I'll order another bottle while I'm here.
on March 3, 2010
I enjoyed every minute of my salt foot bath. The aroma was so pleasing, too. It was a gift from my nephew among other wonderful gifts. I will be buying it for myself soon.
on March 25, 2010
Great foot soak, I have a neighbor who gives a marvelous pedicure every week and this foot soak is a real treat in the process. I will purchase again.
on March 10, 2013
I like all of Villiage Natual products, eespecially the foot products. Foot scrub, soak and cream. It's priced lower then like products and does what it says. My feet actually do feel refreshed after soaking my feet with this foot soak.

I would recommend using their products.
on November 18, 2015
I did not initially buy this on Amazon but I would definitely buy it again when I run out of it. I've had it for probably 5 years or so but didn't start using it on a regular basis until recently. I use it once weekly. I soak my feet in a small tub with a capful of these crystals (for about 15 mins) and then use this to get all of the nasty dead skin off:

Diane European Foot File

It works wonders! I usually put this on my feet once I am done and thick spa type socks for a few hours:

3.2oz Healthy Feet Jar

The combination of all three of these leave my feet feeling very soft.
VINE VOICEon December 1, 2009
This entire line is just wonderful. The foot bath is a well balanced blend of Epsom Salts, Minerals and Essential Oils of Cucumber and Peppermint

Recover from a very stressful day with bath oiI, bath salts, or body wash. After an aromatherapy foot bath like this, you & your feet will feel great!

Your feet will instantly be rejuvenated. No more cracking at the heels. No more callus build-up. Just have soft, lovely feet!

This works great in a home Pedi-Spa.

Any one of this product line will make a terrific and very appreciated gift. The entire line is a luxurious, yet affordable, line of aromatherapy products for a pampering & relaxing experience!

Forget going to a spa-recline in aromatherapy at home! No driving, no horrible bills after the event!
on May 19, 2010
THIS PRODUCT NOT ONLY SMELLS HEAVENLY BUT IT SOOTHES TIRED ACHY FEET AND THE PRICE IS RIGHT.
on August 22, 2010
I soak my feet using this product fairly often, usually after a run. It smells great and leaves my feet feeling wonderful. There's one small patch of skin that's normally really dry but is softened after one soak. I'm very impressed.
on December 10, 2010
My husband used this with a footbath I bought him. He didn't feel overly impressed, but was just mildly satified. OK overall.
on August 3, 2013
I love the smell of this stuff. I put it in my foot bath and my feet feel great. This is a great product for those people who stand on their feet a lot. It is quite a treat for da feet.