4.0 out of 5 stars I love it!
This shower gel is great! Honestly I don't know how much it helps with aches and pains but the menthol gives your skin a nice tingling feeling while the vapor from it opens your airways. All it all this stuff is a nice experience whether you are trying to pamper yourself, relieve pain or just relax.
Published on June 5, 2009 by S. Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Spa Extra
A body wash that did not relieve aches and pains, was disappointed, have used Village products previously and was more than satisfied-this one was disappointing--it was acceptable as a body wash but did not possess the theraputic features advertised---
Published on February 15, 2011 by chuckie

4.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, June 5, 2009
S. Smith (Colorado Springs, CO United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Village Naturals Therapy Aches & Pains Mineral Shower Gel 12.6 fl oz (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff is Fantastic!, October 15, 2009
I am a huge Bath and Body Works fan, they have a Menthol wash by Bigelow that is similar, its $15 and you get about half whats in a bottle of this! It has a great menthol smell, its so refreshing to use in the morning and it only takes a small amount on a pouf to do just about your whole body! I have also tried the bath salts and bath oil and both are great too, though the smell is not quite as strong as the shower gel. I have made trips to various stores in my area just to find this product. I was happy to see I could get it on here without the hassle. I highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works wonders, September 27, 2009
I have used this on many occasions. During my migraines and also when I've had colds and flu. When I am suffering from any of those I will not only wash with the gel but also dribble some on a cloth and keep in under the running water at the bottom of the shower. I always feel better while I use it and for awhile after as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, April 6, 2011
Love this product. Helps soothe & relax over worked muscles. Smells great. Helps open up the stoped up sinus. The smell vanishes.

3.0 out of 5 stars Spa Extra, February 15, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this stuff, January 24, 2011
It is a very strong ecucalyptis/menthol scent that opens the sinuses and makes you feel invigorated. This product did not mute that scent with other scents. Its intense in a good way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soothing to the body!, May 17, 2010
I love this product. It soothes the aches and pains while leaving you feeling fresh!

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps relieve fibromyalgia pain, February 2, 2013
I use this product everyday andI just love it! It helps relieve my fibromyalgia pain so much. I highly recommend it. I just wish I could find it more readily in a local store because it is always sold out.

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff is the best, December 26, 2012
I dont understand why its so hard to find! The soaking salts are easy to find so is the Foaming bath. but the bath gel is almost impossible!

5.0 out of 5 stars HyperCool!, September 10, 2010
Cool, refreshing, alleviates the aches & pains. Wish they still sold the blue anti-stress version. It was my favorite.

Village Naturals Therapy Aches & Pains Mineral Shower Gel 12.6 fl oz