Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Format: Audio CD|Change

on November 8, 2004
Este album lo considero excelente, aunque digan quizas que musicalmente es pobre, sinceramente para mi significa mucho porque creci oyendo estos villancicos toda mi niñez y adolescencia y significa mucho poder escucharlos Navidad tras Navidad. Los recomiendo mucho especialmente si quieres recrear una Navidad bien latina!
on January 6, 2013
Disfrute mucho escuchar este cd de villancicos por q conocia todas las canciones q estan ahi.. Son las mas tradicionales! En cuanto al envio y etc.. No tuve ningun problema.. Llego en el tiempo esperado..
on December 9, 2009
This CD is excellent, I have also Vol.2. Both make an excellent purchase. Kids and adults love this traditional Colombian villancicos. This music brings tons of good memories.
on January 28, 2013
Por muchos años no tuve un disco de villancicos y este es puro buenos recuerdos! El burrito Sabanero como siempre es mi favorito villancico !
on January 7, 2014
This was recommended to us so I bought without looking closely -- bad idea. I HATE recordings of children singing. The cute just does not translate. Was constantly diving to change the song when this popped up.
on December 29, 2012
It has all clasic music for Christmas in Spanish. Performed by kids, sweet voices and music. Buy it if you want to be kid again.
on January 12, 2013
I remember listening to this album as a kid. It was a great, nostalgic purchase. Great songs in my opinion.
on December 22, 2005
Some of the songs are very touching, and make me cry when I hear them, because they take me back to my childhood.

Some are pretty tacky MIDI arrangements that don't work for me, and sometimes the children really do sing badly.

What I did was buy both albums and then make my own collection from them, keeping the songs I like, and getting rid of the ones that I don't. For me it was well worth it.

And of course, in Vol 2 -- Mama, Donde estan los juguetes -- is wonderful, worth the price of the CD for that song alone, especially if you like to make yourself melancholy at Christmastime.
on February 2, 2010
This brings me memories of when we did la novena in the condominium I used to live around 10 years ago. There are some great classic tracks on here that many people will never forget, and some other less popular ones. This is definitely worth the buy and also is the 2nd one. I still have to get the 2nd one probably for next christmas season when the time is right. :)
on January 18, 2007
Este excelente disco nos trae a la memoria todos aquellos villancicos que oimos de niños frente al pesebre. Las voces infantiles lo hacen aún más auténtico.