5.0 out of 5 stars Best
This is the best I have ever owned. Easy to clean, heats up fast, looks good on table.
Published on July 5, 2006 by S. K. Osgard

1.0 out of 5 stars Short lived happiness
Published on April 6, 2008 by Five Coats

5.0 out of 5 stars Best, July 5, 2006
This review is from: Villaware Electric Skillet (Kitchen)

1.0 out of 5 stars Short lived happiness, April 6, 2008
Five Coats (Palo Alto, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Villaware Electric Skillet (Kitchen)
I initially was very happy with this product, but would never buy another. The instructions said you can immerse in water and wash in dishwasher. When I did, the feet deteriorated and made black marks on my Corian counter top. I quit putting in dishwasher, I tried for six months to get new feet. Villaware Customer Service does not put items on back order and told me to call back -- I did once a month for six months they could not supply. Then this skillet developed large portions that would not heat enough to brown a grilled cheese sandwich, I called Customer Service again, they said it needed a new controller--which they did not have in stock.
Recycled the thing and bought a cheaper Oster. I've used electric skillets for eons, I know they wear out, but in less than two years is unacceptable for an almost $100 appliance.

Villaware Electric Skillet