4.0 out of 5 stars Easiest way to cut foil from a wine bottle
Customer Video Review     Length:: 0:44 Mins
Published 9 months ago by M. Erb

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke within a week
Fell apart within a week (two of the wheels came flying off). I guess I should not have expected much given the price, but really not sturdy.
Published 5 months ago by B. Long

4.0 out of 5 stars Easiest way to cut foil from a wine bottle, March 31, 2014
This review is from: Vinara Wine Opener Foil Remover Sharp 4 Wheel Wine Foil Cutter with Magnets, (Black) (Kitchen)
Length:: 0:44 Mins

I have a waiters corkscrew that has a serrated knife on it for cutting the foil off of a bottle of wine. But this type of wheel foil cutter is by far an easier way to remove the foil as far as I'm concerned. All you have to do is place if over the top of the bottle, give a little twist back and forth and the foil is cleanly cut and easily removed.

It's quick and easy.

This particular foil cutter doesn't seem as robust and strudy as another brand that I use (Screwpull, Made in France) but it is similar in function and as long as it holds up, I'll rate it 4 stars. If need be, I'll update my review.

I received a sample for review.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must tool for wine lovers!, June 10, 2014
Alma (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews
I was putting together a wine basket for a co-worker and wanted to include a nice bottle of wine .. I saw the Vinara reviews and I decided to purchase several items. I got his foil cutter and my friend was really impressed. I did notice the nice quality and that it has magnets to easily keep it in the refrigerator. It is easy to use and easy to hold. I bought one for myself after getting it. I used it for a party I hosted and it was so easy to use and it did not loose it sharpness. I have a high recomendation. A++++

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick slick trick!, March 5, 2014
Hate to wait for my chardonnay! This is a great little tool to get to cork in a jiffy. Buy two, just in case it breaks, though it is holding up like a champ. Just don't ever want to waste time finding a sharp knife. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, January 1, 2014
I needed to replace the foil cutter in a wine kit that I owned and this did the job perfectly. Great price, solid product, good quality, and it works very well. I would definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best little Jewel tool to have for your wine!, March 5, 2014
Quick! Super Easy! Smooth! Fabulous tool. Gives a good clean top for De-corking wines. Must have for any wine lover.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, January 22, 2014
This foil cutter does a good job and remains sharp for a long time. I have one and have given several as gifts (tied to a bottle of wine).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., July 10, 2014
Much better than the other ones we've had. Works in one swipe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great., July 9, 2014
david (San Francisco) - See all my reviews
Item works great. Better than some pricier ones I've gotten. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat and quick, July 8, 2014
This cutter eaves a clean edge every time. It's super easy to use and much neater and quicker than cutting or ripping the foil off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well., July 8, 2014
Works great. Last one broke and wanted a replacement.