Color Name: Frost GreyVerified Purchase
Overall I really like this bag. It is light weight but good quality. It is small but has enough room for my large wallet, comb, make up etc. etc.. It is easy to wear and feels like it is not even on when worn with the cross body strap. It can even be unstrapped and carried as a clutch. The only reason I did not give it a 5 was because the gray color is darker than in the picture. In the picture it looks more white than gray. But the gray is more like a medium gray. Other than that it is a very nice bag. Super soft!!!!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on May 18, 2014
Color Name: Frost GreyVerified Purchase
I own several Vince Camuto bags. I really love the soft, buttery leather and flattering hardware on the bags. This bag is a great small cross body bag perfect for me as a weekend bag or night out. I love the light grey leather with the gold hardware too. Beautiful! Thanks Vince!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again