5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL!
THIS BAG IS PRETTIER IN PERSON; THE COLOR IS GREAT. IT IS BIG BUT NOT TOO BIG; I'M ONLY 5'2" 125 LBS AND IT DOESN'T OVER POWER ME. YET IT HOLDS EVERYTHING AND MORE. I ALSO LIKE THAT THERE IS A BAG THAT SNAPS INSIDE, SO YOU CAN SEPARATE YOUR THINGS. THIS BAG IS GREAT!!!
Published 8 months ago by STEF

2.0 out of 5 stars not worth the money
bought this in cobalt blue. I love the color, but the leather is thin, the opening has a small strap snap. The inside is very cheap. Organization very strange. I do not recommend this product.
Published 10 months ago by PARKER

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars not worth the money, January 31, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL!, March 27, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice to look at, but not user-friendly.... missed the mark!, May 3, 2014
This review is from: Vince Camuto Leila Travel Tote (Accessory)
I just bought this bag in the black with the raised studs. I was eyeing it for a long time and when it was reduced in price, I bought it. Now that I have it, I'm just not sure about it and am considering returning it. I love the look, but the leather is too thin and it falls over. It is not sturdy enough. It has the inside snap-on pouch, but it all seems awkward to me. There are no inside pockets to put small items in. I think, for the money you could do a lot better. I love my other Vince Camuto bags that I own, but this one has missed the mark.

3.0 out of 5 stars the bag is ok but I got a stained one, March 3, 2014
I love the bag and this color is beautiful, but it was delivered to me with a stain, and I had to keep it because I live in another cpuntry so it was hard to return it :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, November 13, 2013
I bought this bag as a gift for a family member and she absolutely Loves it!

She receives compliments on it on a daily basis.

Thank you Amazon!

4.0 out of 5 stars Needs pockets, July 8, 2014
Nice large bag but lacks any storage inside other than a giant zipper pouch built in the center. You can remove the zipper pouch but you're still left with a really big bag to lose stuff in. I can never answer my phone on time when I carry this bag. The color is awesome and the leather seems durable.

4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful finish, great size, March 17, 2014
Would have given it a 5 if the inside liner had pockets. The liner does snap in and out easily, if you prefer not to use it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag!, August 5, 2014
Absolutely love this bag. It is durable, flexible and holds a lot of weight. I use it to carry my computer, files and shoes to work with no issues. A great feature of the bag is the removal inside compartment. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is that when it rubbed against something white the color of the white object transferred over easily onto the bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lawyer-ly and light..., September 30, 2014
Ok, so I uncharacteristically bought this before I read the reviews while on a stress-fueled only and was worried about the no pockets issue that some before me have complained about. However, the must have updated the bag, because mine did have pockets! Small, interior pockets, but helpful nonetheless! I a trying to figure out how to post pictures, so check above to see if I was successful.

I really don't write as many Amazon reviews as I should, considering I rely so heavily on those written by others, so the mere fact that I am writing this means something. I am an attorney that refuses to carry a manly brief or God-forbid, a rolling bag (I know...the horror!) but it really has been a challenge, especially when going to and from Court with a ridiculously heavy structured, handbag. So I bought this thinking it would be much lighter and even roomier than my current option.

I was right. I actually thought it would be larger and more gaping than it is - but it is actually fairly slim! That's not to say that I couldn't stuff a ton of things in there, but if not stuffed, it fits very comfortably and flat underneath the arm when carried on the shoulder. The textured leather really seems as though its going to hide signs of wear, scuffs, etc. Currently, it stands up on its own (due to the feet on the bottom) but assume that with a little more wear and stretching and pulling it might be more floppy. I don't care though. The ONLY thing I would warn about is that there is no zipper or closure to prevent all your contents from flying out if you happen to drop it. Its just that little tab closure. Other than that! I think its great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great on the outside but very, very cheap on the inside, September 29, 2014
On the outside this bag is gorgeous and the color is incomparable (deep cobalt, no longer available). For those reasons I'll keep it rather than send it back. On the inside this bag looks terrible. It is unlined and unfinished in any way. It's quite shocking how bad the inside is, particularly for the price I paid. I'll probably never buy another Vince Camuto after seeing the inside of this.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›