Highlights from this DVD include:
- Presentation on Understanding Back Pain and the application of yoga therapy.
- Technique Workshop on how to safely perform postures and movements.
- Focused practice for Low Back and Sacrum Therapy.
- Focused practice for Hip Therapy.
- Integrated practice for sustained low back Strength and Stability.
- Bonus MP3s of all practices for audio-only classes at home or on the go.
Recommended by Reader's Digest!
Viniyoga master Gary Kraftsow developed protocols for a recent National Institutes of Health-sponsored study of treatment for back pain. This excellent two-DVD series is based on this work and on his 30 years of experience as a yoga therapist. The detailed instruction, gentle repetitive movements, and focus on moving with awareness and the breath make these ideal practices for a wide range of people, including those who may not have pain but can benefit from strengthening and stabilizing their backs. --Yoga + Joyful Living