5.0 out of 5 stars Made a huge difference for me!
Published 21 months ago by Sandy Kron

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't Work For Me
I really wanted this product to work. I have serious pain in my shoulder from heavy lifting. I tried it until I ran out of pills. I saw no improvement. It might very well work for others, but it did not work for me. I wish the maker of the product well, and I hope others find what they are looking for in this product.
Published 22 months ago by John Orozco

5.0 out of 5 stars Made a huge difference for me!, May 21, 2013
This review is from: Vinoprin One Hour Pain Relief Supplement - 60 Softgels (Health and Beauty)
I have suffered for years with extreme pain all over. My neck and spine are severely out of alignment, with degeneration. Chiropractors do help, but it is always so very temporary. I use traction for my neck, an inversion table, upper back rollers, rubber exercise ball to stretch my back and hips. You name it, I either have tried it, or do it, just to get a little relief.

A car accident years ago damaged my neck, which now pinches nerves and I have severe pain in my neck, shoulders, elbows, upper and lower arm muscle pain, wrists and fingers. My lower spine is also crooked, which causes hip pain and sciatica pain all the way down to my ankles. Because my body is so out of whack, my muscles are constantly tense and knotted up, trying to hold me together. It is very exhausting to deal with constant pain, all over, all of the time. I was constantly stretching, massaging, and moving around just to try to use and relax some muscles so I wasn't always so balled up. I seemed to have more muscle, nerve and tenon pain than joint pain. The pain would wake me up at night. I had a hard time turning off my alarm clock because I had no feeling in my fingers at all. My hands felt like two clubs, trying to hit the right spot on the alarm clock to turn it off. It was very painful to lift my arms up to even put on a tee shirt or sweat shirt, let alone lift anything else above my head. Even though I tried to lift weights to relieve some of the neck and shoulder pain, there was no doubt that my arms were getting weaker. Even turning the steering wheel in my truck was painful.

I noticed definite pain relief the first day I took Vinoprin. The second day, while driving, it dawned on me that I had very little pain, however I did a few more soft gels than the label said to take. I couldn't believe it. I forgot what it was like. I drive an 18-wheeler. Some pain came back later that night, which was probably due to the fact that I had been working for over 12 hours. The next morning I still had some pain, but nothing like what I was used to. Walking is easier, as my legs are not so cramped up anymore. When I drive for a few hours and get out of the truck, I can actually walk without being all cramped up in my legs and back. I don't have to crack my knuckles to have feeling in my fingers. The muscles of my arms do not throb with pain like they used to.

I definitely have some pain now, but not even close to what I was accustomed to. I can feel that my body is still out of whack, but my muscles just don't hurt like they used to. I feel calmer, not so tensed up, and relieved, finally.

I was taking 6 or more aspirins or Tylenol per day. I would alternate hoping to lessen the bad effects on my liver. I have not taken any aspirin or Tylenol at all since I began taking this product.

I will be ordering more. I just hope the good effects don't wear off and keep working.

By the way, I did not receive any stomach upset with these at all, even on an empty stomach. I did leave one soft gel in my mouth too long before swallowing it. It started melting and it is extremely bitter tasting, so I quick washed it down and had no problems.

8/22/13 Update. I am still receiving great benefits from Vinoprin, but I don't need to use them as much as I did in the beginning. I was searching for some new ways to stretch certain muscles to feel better and thought I would share what I found with everyone. I never heard about it before, but it works almost immediately. Do a web search for "Somatics". (My spell-check is saying I am spelling it wrong, but it is correctly spelled). See, even the dictionary has never heard of it. I found a few YouTube videos made by Martha Peterson Move Without Pain which gives some pretty good examples. She also has DVD's. There are other people out there too. Good luck, and I hope you feel better!

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked well, May 20, 2013
Had knee surgery and spinal fusion surgery in the las 18 mos and still have low level pain that keeps me up at night. I was taking aleve, Motrin or Vicodin every night. I have been using vinoprin the last 4 nights and sleeping well with no side effects!

4.0 out of 5 stars Some Pain Relief, May 6, 2013
I have found some pain relief with this product for arthritis. It has enabled me to reduce over the counter pill use. That is enough to keep me using it. There is some stomach upset associated with its use, but it seems to decrease with time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with pain relief, April 12, 2013
I have an autoimmune musculoskeletal disorder that causes very severe arm/leg pain requiring the use of narcotic pain medications in order to be functional. With the use of the Vinoprin, I have been able to decrease the quantity of opiate pain medications in half.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than the alternatives on your stomach, July 10, 2012
After knee replacement surgery, I had suffered through the narcotics and then the NSAIDs (ibuprofin & naproxen), when I found Vinoprin. I am thankful because my stomach couldn't take it any more, but the need for pain relief remained. Although it is not miracle pain remover, it does the trick for me and lasts about 8-9 hours. I am greateful!

4.0 out of 5 stars Vinoprin works but expensive, May 1, 2013
cures daily shingles pain, nonintrusively, at the end of the day I realize wow this works!.
On the other hand its 29.95 + 6 dollars in shipping for a month's supply....so another yearly $400+

5.0 out of 5 stars VINOPRIN FOR PAIN, April 29, 2013
OF COURSE I ORDERED THIS WITH A LOT OF DOUBT BUT WHAT THE DEVIL... I HAVE SEVERE UPPER BACK PAIN .TOOK TWO PILLS AFTER EATING AND WAITED FOR THE USUAL PAIN,WHICH DID NOT HAPPEN. NOW I TAKE ONE IN A.M. AND ONE AT NIGHT AND DO NOT HAVE PAIN. MUST BE TAKEN WITH FOOD OR YOU FEEL ILL. GREAT PRODUCT AND WILL REORDER.

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff really works, April 29, 2013
I have tried a lot of over the counter pain medications for my arthritis but this stuff is the best .I sleep better and I wake up pain free .

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't Work For Me, May 4, 2013
John Orozco (L.A., California) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me., May 27, 2012
I liked that it would help with pain relief without stomach bleed like Advil warns about on their label. This product did't relieve my pain but coused me somach pain. I stopped using it!!