Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

The review sample that I received was tiny - less than an inch long, wide or deep - and could fit two side-by-side in a standard dual wall outlet. The fact that the prongs fold makes this perfect for travelers.

It would also be great for home use if it had a higher charging rate during simultaneous charging. However, when I consider what it was designed for it makes sense. The trade off here is size versus output. If the charging output was any higher this would overheat. It tends to run a little hot as it is.

Since most travelers are charging overnight while sleeping this will do the job. I tested it with a half charged iPad2 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 and six hours later both were fully charged. Since I was sleeping I do not know how long it actually took for each of them to fully charge, but they were ready for a day's work when I was.

Unlike folks who have reported failures I have been using this for nearly a week with two devices and no issues. In fact I am kind of fond of it because it does take up so little space. If you pack light and only take two devices on trips this is a perfect charger. In fact, it would also make a perfect back-up charger if you are the risk-averse sort of person.
This wall charger provides a fast charge for two devices at once. It's much faster than using a laptop to charge another device. The prongs fold so it's easy to stow.

It runs pretty warm, but I think they all do.

Wall charger by Vinsic.
on January 9, 2015
I bought this little Vinsic charger to charge 2 x 1A smartphones. It worked exactly as expected out of the box. The design resembles the original Apple OEM Wall Chargers, but instead of having 1 port, this one has 2. Please keep in mind that the total output of the charger is 2.4A. That means that you can plug one 1 high-power device like a tablet (usually requires 2.1A or 2.4A charging rate) into one of the ports, but it will essentially render the other port unusable because it won't have enough power to apply to it.

As I said earlier, this was designed for low-power smartphones and other devices. Please make an informed buying choice only if this meets your needs. It works fine for what it's intended for. If you want to charge multiple tablets, etc. you should consider other charging products. Overall, I was pleased with it's performance.
The Vinsic cube is almost identical to the size of the original Apple iPhone charger, except for a little chamfered edge on the bottom (which has a reason - so you can easily unfold the prongs). There are two main things it is better than Apple's own cube. For one, it can charge two devices at the same time with the two USB slots. Second, it has foldable prongs which is handy and ideal as a portable charger. Fold the prongs and throw it in your purse; no more annoying prongs.

I notice it becomes warm while charging. So, far not really hot to alarm me. The only remaining question is how durable will it be.

A sample of this product was sent to me for review purposes.
on August 25, 2014
Very small and the folding prongs are a big plus. It is about the same size as the iphone charger. While charging 2 devices it gets quite hot but once they are fully charged it cools down. I am giving it 4 stars because i wish the amperage was higher than 2.4 amps. It can charge 2 phones at full speed but once you plug a tablet and a phone in the tablet wont be charging at full speed. If you want to charge a tablet and phone both at full speed i would recommend a Ravpower charger.
on June 27, 2014
What more than that can you ask for? I'd buy this again. It has total output of 2.4 amps so you can't charge two devices at high rate at the same time. But I knew this before I purchased it and this meets my needs.
on October 10, 2014
I've purchased quite a few different wall adapters to charge phones, tablets, etc... for work related projects. These have been my favorite. They are not too large, and the glossy finish makes it look pretty sexy. The power prongs do fold in to the block making it easier to throw into a bag when you are traveling (which is really nice) but some people may not like the folding prongs.

Having two USB ports is nice so you can charge or connect two things at once. It isn't the highest rated charger I've seen (only 2.4 A) but is more than enough for what I use these for. If you plan on charging two tablets at a time, I'd look for a higher amp rated charger. Some newer Android cell phones may pull enough power than connecting two of those may exceed the power rating on this little guy as well. That won't ruin this unit, but it will result in your cell phone/tablet not charging as fast as it could. If you are curious how many amps your device needs, look for the small print on the charger that your device came with. They should all be 5 V but have different Amp ratings (make sure it is the output Amp and not input Amp). Just add the amp ratings up for the two devices you want to plug in and that will tell you what size charger you need.

I would highly recommend this to my friends and I would buy more for future projects (assuming 2.4 Amps is enough for the specific project). I use these to power BeagleBone Black devices and other custom built electronic gizmos.
on February 11, 2016
Dont buy this, it doesnt sit in the outlet well, it hangs out a bit and starts to fall out pretty easily with a light tug. Worst, it cant handle charging two iphones at the same time, which was the point of it. Yes it says it can handle 2.4 amps, but I don't think it really does.
on November 3, 2015
It's a dual USB wall charger with enough juice to charge two devices at average rate (2.4AA max throughput). It was a nice compact wall plug however I heard it buzzing about a week ago and then a few days later, an electrical burning smell came from the device. I would stay as far away as possible from this device. Even if it's a once in a while defect, the fact that there are so many other options means you should not have to take a risk with this particular item or even this name brand. Let this be your warning.
VINE VOICEon May 18, 2016
Really a nice dual charger. I can use it to charge my Android phone and Ipad at the same time. Plugs (for USB) are clearly marked for Apple and non-Apple devices to charge. I can't think of much that would make this a better charger other than having it be a bit smaller which almost seems impossible. Love it.