Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Price:$23.10 - $84.00+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on August 19, 2014
Good
on August 23, 2014
These are very nice pants and I ordered a size 36. I am 6 feet tall. Still these pants are easily 8 inches too long. Back they go.
on July 20, 2014
Purchased one pair to try out as I was not sure exactly what I was getting in this pair of pants. They are comfortable, wash nicely and look good. Am planning on order additional pairs.
on August 10, 2013
Very nice pants - fabric & color excellent. However, be warned you can't order your correct inside leg size. I had to pay extra to get them altered down to my 32" leg size.

See 1 answered question