Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Vintage Black Wayfarer Style Sunglasses
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on October 14, 2013
It's too late to write this review every time that i want to write it i forgot but this time I remembered. I bought two of these sunglasses when i received them both of them are scratched and have damage on the up corners, This seller said this sun glasses is new but the truth is 100% used or he put them in a regular package that get damage easily. He should put them in something protect the item that he sent to don't get damaged and scratch.
on April 29, 2013
A little large for a 1 year old, but very cute. Good price for a set of unisex kid sunglasses.
on January 30, 2013
I love the look of Wayfarer frames. They're a classic Blues Brothers style look that goes great with a fedora, skinny tie, bow tie, suspenders, or other classic wear. The frames are not very strong, though, although mine lasted about a year. Be sure not to put them anywhere where they could get crushed. I kept mine in my jacket pocket, but even the pressure of sitting and standing and moving around can wear them out after awhile.
on September 19, 2011
The lens on these sunglasses are so cheap and horrible. They were scratched right when I took them out of the package, and when I put them on I noticed they are curved and give a kind of "fish-eye" view when wearing. I thought I could get used to it but after only a few minutes my eyes started aching from wearing them. I go through sunglasses insanely fast since they always break on me, but these can't even be worn for a little while! Not even worth the few bucks.
on October 2, 2013
I've bought many things from Amazon and this is by far the WORST thing I've ever bought! I had $2.00 in my account and I needed sunglasses. So I saw these and they were exactly $2.00. THEY ARE HORRIBLE! Very very very blurry lenses. NO sun protection at all! And made out of the cheapest plastic EVER! The hinges even broke apart when I first put them on!
on January 15, 2014
I ordered these somewhat last minute for a costume, and when they arrived, the frames had clear lenses. I ordered sunglasses! They will definitely not work for what I initially ordered them for and now I only have a couple days to find a replacement. So disappointed.
on June 4, 2012
I thought I was in for a good buy, but when I actually received the so called NEW shades I was very very disappointed. These aren't new at all. They were soooooooo dirty and had smudges everywhere. Not to mention the scratches. The sides were so loose. Do not purchase please, Save your bucks!!
on August 7, 2012
I bought these just from the picture. They looked really authentic and what I wanted. They were also quite cheap. So I bought them and overnighted them because I was leaving the next day. I opened the box and discovered an un-wrapped pair on tiny glasses. I picked up the flimsy plastic frame to find that the lenses were two different colors, only visible while wearing the glasses. The silver ovals on the sides were mis-sized and half coming off. Over all a silly little pair of glasses that will screw up your vision and make you look like a tool.
on June 12, 2012
I ordered these for my daughter to use as part of a dance recital costume. The description said "new!" There is NO WAY that these were new! They were SO scratched up that it wasn't possible to see out of them!! Also, they were SO flimsy that there should have been maybe 12 in the package for the price! It was so disappointing.
on January 13, 2012
I got these for a party and spent about $7 (that includes shipping, which was more than the item). They were exactly what I expected from a pair of sunglasses I found under the toys and games category. I think a lot of the other people that commented on this product weren't paying much attention to what they were spending their money on. Mine didn't come damaged they are just cheaply made (they survived the party, barely). If you are looking for a pair of novelty glasses these are it. I wouldn't suggest them for everyday wear, they are not very durable and they probably don't have any UV protection at all (that matters to people). I got what a paid for and because I took the time to read the item description I knew exactly what I was going to get. You can't be surprised when exactly what you expect to happen happens. Lets all at least try to be reasonably intelligent consumers.

See 1 answered question