Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Blues Glasses Costume Accessory
Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on July 6, 2016
These became my lucky glasses when I went to casinos. Chicks seemed to dig them too, for whatever reason, they were drawn to them like they were to Superman. Maybe, it was because they look like his glasses. Whatever, they were cool.
on September 10, 2015
Man are these glasses Cool my Chess club voted me the coolest dude in the room and my mom said this will get the girls really looking and it was so cheap I let my sister biggie size are shared Happy meal. UNFORTUNATELY, after about 5 minutes of wear I had a pounding headache like I just did 13 hours of Physics without any twizzlers. So you might want to upgrade to better lenses and pay that extra couple bucks.Cheers
on December 2, 2015
These glasses are good costume quality and include fake lenses, but they're much larger than I thought they'd be. I bought them for an Alex Vause costume and had to order other glasses later...these are the right shape, but much too big. They're more hipster glasses. Good quality, but beware of the size of the frames.
on November 6, 2011
I actually love these glasses. They look so nice an nerdy. If you are wondering about the details of these glasses here are my thoughts and what I found about these glasses. Well first I bought 2 which came in this safe packaging which is a small box which fits them perfectly. Second thing about these glasses is that the glasses is just regular plastic which wont hurt your eyes at all. The silver parts on the top right and left are just a colored plastic, it isn't metal at all. Also I had a problem with with opening them up I would say that you will have to be careful with these. My final thoughts are that you should buy these glasses cause i got mine for about $2.50 per glasses. THats why I give it a 5/5 because of the cheap price,nice packaging which it came safely, and looks very nice.
on March 13, 2012
Being that these are CLEAR glasses, I don't think it will come as a surprise to people that they don't serve any purpose except to achieve a certain look. These were just the right size, as large, over-sized frames were the look I was going for. I don't wear these often, but they're comfortable, cute and actually pretty thick and sturdy. They actually feel slightly sturdier than my Rayban thick-templed glasses, but I probably wouldn't put real lenses in them.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon January 26, 2015
I bought these for a Rocky Horror Picture Show costume, and they are actually made quite well. The clear lenses aren't really noticeable, so I may just keep them in place. They aren't the lightest frames, and I wouldn't wear this style in public for my normal eyeglasses, but to each his/her own.

Overall: 5/5 stars, inexpensive costume glasses
on July 14, 2009
The glasses were just what I wanted. Totally hip and cool. The only thing I didn't particularly like, was that the lens has a yellowish tint to them. It's not noticable when you wear them, only if someone takes a photo of you. Other than that, these are awesome! Wearing them makes me feel cool.
on December 12, 2011
This is my second time buying the same glasses from this people.
I still have the glasses that I bought early 2011, I wear them everyday.
This glasses don't break easy. The shipping is AMAZING too. I ordered
On Tuesday and the glasses got here on Friday.
I recommend you buying your glasses from this people.
You won't regret it, I give them 5 stars everything was
Perfect.
on April 11, 2013
These are the best quality clear sunglasses I've ever owned! The clear lenses allow the perfect amount of visible light to filter in, while the frame blocks visible light completely due to their solidity as suggested by the "sunglasses" part of the title description. The classic styling and nice throwing weight are superb. I like to wear these when incognito in my day time office job so people think believe what I am saying, but by night I like to wear these clear sunglasses to blend in with the hipster crowd that I despise so much but still want to be socially accepted by. Unfortunately the couple of days it took to receive these clear sunglasses was a lot longer than the they were in style with the hipster crowd. Luckily, not being in style happens to be in style with the Hipster crowd so I'm okay. My popularity and purpose for life is validated. I recommend these if you like fake things that make you shallow and serve no functional purpose other than to appear to, or for costumes.
on November 21, 2012
Ok, if you're just like me and you see it as I do then that means you see black frames... Well, I received mine today and was very bout getting em til I opened up the packaged to see not black but a pair of baby blue frames. o_O?!... Other then the wrong color, its a cool pair of frames with nice weight to it so don't really feel cheap and the delivery was pretty fast as usual...so I'm not too upset, just gotta match it up with something else. Will be ordering again soon from the same company though...