Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on May 3, 2014
I bought these sunglasses specifically because I'd purchased this identical item before and the previous item was a high-quality item with spring-mounted hinges. This item is the lowest-possible dollar-store quality item. The lenses are not polarized and the frames are brittle plastic. I would expect this level of quality from a $1 item, but NOT in a pair of sunglasses that costs nearly $4. Extremely disappointed in the new supplier.
on August 8, 2013
and only for the price. Just a very cheap imitation to throw in the car for a shadeless passenger, nothing more.
on April 22, 2014
I got the black one from CCEnterprise. Let just say that I thought it was a toy sunglasses. Everything is plastic, very cheap plastic. I don't think the lens are polarized because they look like plastic as well. You can get better ones. For $5 at Smith's.
on March 19, 2014
Nothing super special but I was glad to get a new pair of polarized lenses at such a affordable price -- these are probably the cheapest sunglasses I've ever bought but some of the best quality to boot.
on May 21, 2014
The lenses are jacked up and have an uncanny ability to screw with your eyes as the angle to which someone views will either cause blurriness or a modicum of clarity. They didn't refine the lenses to allow for the wearer's head to turn any way without detrimental blurriness.

Tossed out the day I got them.
on January 21, 2015
Not POLARIZED!!! Listed as POLARIZED, and it's not. To test for polarized lenses, rotate them in front of an LCD display, or another polarized lens. If they darken in a repeatable fashion during the rotation, they're polarized.
on January 21, 2014
The shades look very different from what they look in the picture.. the plastic frame is very cheaply made.. not even shiny
on July 4, 2013
Price: *****
Quality: ****
I did not expect that much for cheap glasses but this glasses surprised me especially the frame. Awesome item for the price. Yeah It is cheap but for the price it is by far good quality. You guys should know anything that you buy will last only on how you handle your items.
on April 4, 2014
Lens is a slight bit darker than what I expected but the frame seems to be good and strong. For the money, these look like an excellent buy but time will tell. I paid several times as much for four pairs of junk at Walmart which all broke way too easily. Don't make the same mistake!!
on May 19, 2014
I got these to have a cheap pair that I could leave in my car and not worry about them getting stolen or warped. Totally getting the job done.

Pros
- trendy look
- block sun glare pretty well
- don't need to handle them carefully (cheap, but surprisingly sturdy)

Cons
- very lighweight, so it can be a little unsettling that I'm going to break them