3,402 Reviews
 (1,778)

5.0 out of 5 stars terrific for the price
Published on December 26, 2011 by Angela M

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice necklace, but...
Published on November 6, 2012 by Bennett

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice necklace, but..., November 6, 2012
After reading all of the wonderful reviews of this necklace, I went ahead and purchased 6 of them. They arrived within a couple of weeks. The necklaces were beautiful, sparkly, and were surprisingly decent quality. They were (as mentioned before) bigger than I expected, but beautiful none the less. The one thing that no one mentioned is that they do not have a clasp on the back. You have to slip them over your head. The problem is that the chain isn't quite long enough to comfortably slip over your head. I still gave them away as gifts, and I even kept one for myself. The clasp issue wouldn't have kept me from buying the necklace, but I would have been very disappointed if I would have paid more for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars terrific for the price, December 26, 2011
Angela M (MO United States) - See all my reviews
I paid a very small amount (plus shipping) for this item so I am a little biased by the price. I've seen the EXACT same necklace in retail stores for around ten bones which in my opinion would be way too high. But for the small amount, this is an adorable necklace that is perfectly on trend with the owl comeback. I am a fairly "funky" dresser but being in my 30's I try not to keep it too young. I was slightly concerned about this necklace looking too teen style but with an olive tank & mustard cardigan, the bronze colored owl was perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, considering the price., October 16, 2012
I was tempted to buy out the lot because the price was only $1, and there was free shipping. I bought it, but I'm not sure if I will give it away for a Christmas present or if I will wear it. I'm not into owl jewelry. Who knows, maybe I will wear it and love it. Anyway, the quality of the owl itself is really, really good, considering the price. If you bought it at a store, like Walmart or Forever 21, it would cost $4-$8. Thus, making this an amazing price, only $1 and no shipping or handling costs. The color is very true to the picture. If anything, I would say the blue is a more true blue than the picture. It is a darker teal/aquamarine. I highly recommend buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cute necklace, January 25, 2012
This necklace is really cute and is well made the metal is heavy and does not feel like it will break easily. I have recieved many complements on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super deal!, December 24, 2011
This was such a great deal and the necklace is very cute! I have received lots of compliments! Would buy again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Owl Necklace, January 9, 2012
Because the price was so low, I was afraid that I was getting a really cheap product, but it isn't! I love owls and it is a great length.

5.0 out of 5 stars cool, April 4, 2012
if your girlfriend likes owls this is a great buy. only a few dollars, but pretty cool. it arrived before early and in perfect condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, January 6, 2013
Alina Victoria (sacramento,california) - See all my reviews
Very happy with it! And it looks expensive! I cant wait to wear it and maybe buy some for my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, August 20, 2013
This is exactly as it looks and big and pretty and nice. It's on a long chain and made nicely. I love it and it is 100% worth the price. I would recommend to anyone!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, December 25, 2013
This necklace is very cute and I'm happy I got it. You can't beat the price for how it looks. I have received many compliments while wearing it. The gem colors are baby pink, purplish pink, yellowish green, and turquoise/teal. I am satisfied with the size and length which is usually a concern for me because I am petite. It does not have a clasp but I do not have a problem putting it on or taking it off. The only thing I noticed upon close inspection was that one of my gems was not glued properly in place. However, it is only noticeable if you're looking closely so it doesn't bother me.