Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

on December 26, 2011
I paid a very small amount (plus shipping) for this item so I am a little biased by the price. I've seen the EXACT same necklace in retail stores for around ten bones which in my opinion would be way too high. But for the small amount, this is an adorable necklace that is perfectly on trend with the owl comeback. I am a fairly "funky" dresser but being in my 30's I try not to keep it too young. I was slightly concerned about this necklace looking too teen style but with an olive tank & mustard cardigan, the bronze colored owl was perfect.
11 comment|95 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 24, 2011
This was such a great deal and the necklace is very cute! I have received lots of compliments! Would buy again!
on January 25, 2012
This necklace is really cute and is well made the metal is heavy and does not feel like it will break easily. I have recieved many complements on it.
on January 9, 2012
Because the price was so low, I was afraid that I was getting a really cheap product, but it isn't! I love owls and it is a great length.
on June 25, 2013
For under $2 I didn't have high expectations for this necklace. It was going to be shipping from China so I also figured it would take a while to get here. I was wrong on both of those concerns! The necklace is great! Very unique and a wonderful conversation piece. I ordered it on 6/9 and received it 6/24. The estimated arrival date was between 7/9 and 7/25! The only "complaint" I have is the way the chain is attached to the pendant. There is no clasp, which is fine because the chain is long enough, but the chain is attached at two points at the top of the pendant, rather than one solid chain going through the link at the top of the pendant (if that makes any sense at all! I'll try to attach a photo). Because of how it is attached the pendant is constantly falling to have the back side facing out. I'm hoping I can use some needle nose pliers to remove the chain from the pendant and then reattach it to itself going through the pendant link. I think doing that will solve the problem. I'll update once I attempt it on whether it works or not. I figure if it doesn't work it'll be ok since the cost was so low!
**Update-I was able to fix it and the necklace is great! I've gotten lots of compliments on it and I really enjoy wearing it. Such a fantastic deal!
on October 13, 2012
I like the necklace and it's a fantastic price. However, the chain arrived broken and when i was able to fix it, it shortened it considerably.
It is a very sturdy feeling pendant though.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon August 1, 2014
Can't beat it for the $1.50 I paid including shipping. My teenage daughter picked this out. She loves owls and this was so cheap I bought it for her. She's owned it for a year and still wears it. Once I had to take some needle-nose pliars to put back together one piece that had come of because one of the loops had come loose. Cute piece of jewelry for a great price.
on April 4, 2012
if your girlfriend likes owls this is a great buy. only a few dollars, but pretty cool. it arrived before early and in perfect condition.
on March 18, 2016
I love this product, but it has a funny smell, like motor oil. The length is nice (tail is about elbow level on me), but the smell is just funny, the chain is cheap, and the links for the individual body pieces on the first owl occasionally come undone. A small pair of jewelry pliers fixes this easily, but it is still annoying to walk around and find that the owl is partially separated from his body.

But the artistry and style is lovely!
on December 17, 2012
I do like this necklace. It looks more brushed than picture indicates. The eyes make this pendant. The only downfall I have noticed is the pendant is not attached as I expected. This can be good if one wants to use a different chain. This is not good if you expect the pendant to stay on at all times. Twice it has fallen from the chain. This is the only reason I gave it a four star count. It is a wonderful addition to my outfits and I have recieved compliments on the piece. I just need to tighten the hook that attaches to the chain.