5.0 out of 5 stars Super Chic Super comfy
it's light weight, very soft and comfortable. It's one whole scarf so it's convenient to wear. if you use it in different ways its different colors so it's like its a new scarf. i love it.
Published 9 months ago by Lborges

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Beautiful but Fabric **VERY** Thin
Published 9 months ago by Sarah Solis

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Beautiful but Fabric **VERY** Thin, November 29, 2013
I really want to give this product five stars - the colors are BEAUTIFUL. The picture is pretty true to life. It's not a thick scarf - even doubled up as shown - so you could easily wear it during most seasons of the year. But the quality of the fabric is REALLY thin. I've already snagged it several times on my wedding ring and my ID badge for work. There's already a tear on the hem where the fabric comes together to create the 'infinity' style. If it keeps tearing, I'll have to mend the whole hem with a stronger thread. However, for this price, I suppose you should expect you aren't getting a 5-star product. It's redeeming quality is its beautiful design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Chic Super comfy, November 29, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty and stylish, June 11, 2014
Since I got this, I have worn it quite frequently and I've gotten a ton of compliments. I have worn it all kinds of different styles depending on my mood and it keeps the shawl-style fresh and new. With the length of it, it gives lots of options to wear it differently. I love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gifts, February 12, 2014
Great for teacher gifts! the colors are beautiful and bright perfect for spring time. These infinity scarves are a favorite among my friends.

3.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat Misleading, February 11, 2014
The scarf is gorgeous and soft, however I was expecting a mustard or yellow color in the scarf. Instead, it's more of a tan/beige color. Also, as others have said the colors are not as bold as pictured.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, February 1, 2014
Bought for my mom and she loves it. I think it is good quality and looks just like the picture.

4.0 out of 5 stars very pretty, January 22, 2014
This scarf was very pretty!! I was a little disappointed when I opened the package and found that half of the scarf was not stitched together.

4.0 out of 5 stars like it lots, January 15, 2014
I like this very much. Was a little different than what I expected. But the picture is pretty accurate. easy care and looks great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, January 13, 2014
This scarf is nice. The quality of the materal & length is great. I am only giving 4 stars because the colors in person aren't as vibrant as they appear in the picture.

4.0 out of 5 stars scarf, January 4, 2014
loved the colors- can be worn with anything! Was used as a gift and material was nice. recipient seemed pleased w/ the gift

Rate and Discover Movies