5.0 out of 5 stars Great Leather belt.
I received mine, and had to add a few more holes with a leather punch. The quality of the belt itself is good. Real leather, hefty weight. I had worn it pretty much every day for a month now, and it is only now breaking in. It accepts all my buckles easily, and the distress isn't excessive. It's a good solid belt.

Order according to the chart, but be prepared...
Published 12 months ago by D. C. Froburg

3.0 out of 5 stars its okay
I like the belt for the quality. But there wasn't enough holes that I can actually use it. So now I have to find a place locally that can punch a couple more holes in it so I can wear it. And I'm not inthused that the underside is a turquoise color. I hoped it would be black.
Published 22 months ago by beanie

3.0 out of 5 stars its okay, February 5, 2013
This review is from: Vintage Look Distressed Black Leather Strap Belt Snap Size: Large 36-38 inches (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Leather belt., December 5, 2013

Order according to the chart, but be prepared to add holes.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a true leather belt, November 2, 2013
The leather is laid over rigid material and the back side of the belt in a felt or other fabric. I thought it would be an all leather belt, but it's not. I don't like how tough it is. I almost never use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 4, 2014
Great!

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, June 25, 2014
Really love this belt. It has amazing g quality and runs a little big in my opinion but I love the feel of it. Great buy for your money

1.0 out of 5 stars Belt fell apart, April 16, 2014
cheap belt that fell apart after a month of casual use. Very disapointing due to the fact that the belt was supposed to be leather not plether!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good solid belt, March 22, 2014
Bought this for myself so I can use belt buckles. Came in on time, little longer than I thought. I was told to go up a size with this order and its to long. So go with your usual size. Example. 32w go with med. All in all a good solid belt, looks great, now I gotta buy another that's smaller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Still wearing this almost two years later, March 12, 2014
It's a nice basic distressed belt. I still wear it with my Xmen buckle from Halloween in 2012. It's one of the few belts I've been able to find lately that doesn't fall apart in a few months.

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall Good Belt, February 24, 2014
Good luck and feel but longer than expected but used a leather punch and made a extra hole. Fits well to belt buckle and leather was good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice leather belt, January 21, 2014
This was a good looking belt and the worn look was a nice touch. I know this is a great gift for anyone.