5.0 out of 5 stars Best Shades
Published on December 24, 2012 by Satisfied Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not receive the sunglasses shown on this page
Mine have gold frames, not the silver shown, Quality is way below acceptable, even for a $5 pair of shades its very bad. The frames look totally different as well, especially the sides... it honestly looks like I was sent a Halloween outfit accessory. There are a million places on amazon to buy $5 wayfarer style glasses, look elsewhere.
Published 13 months ago by James

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Shades, December 24, 2012
This review is from: Vintage Hollywood Half Frame Classic Wayfarer Style Sunglasses (Eyewear)
I have been looking for a new pair of sunglasses for a while, and these ones fill the void. For starters the glasses themselves are not too small nor too big. They fit really nicely and do not hurt your ears or nose. Next off, the frame is actually quite nice and durable. I've accidentally dropped these a few times and have yet to see any wear and tear on the frame at all. Also, the glasses come with a nice little case that is easy to take where ever you go. Finally, and probably most important, the lens on these sunglasses are AMAZING. Most shades just darken the world a little bit to protect your eyes from UV rays and the sun. The lens on these glasses actually do a much better job than that. They are tinted in a way that protects your eyes, but also allows you to still see almost perfectly. In fact the lens seem to bring out brighter colors in the world. That last one could just be me, but I honestly recommend these sunglasses to anyone who wants this style of shades but doesn't want to pay a whole lot of money to get them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Forget the others: this is the one, October 12, 2013
If you aren't looking for the "holy grail" quality that often accompanies designer brands like Ray-Ban and instead are just looking for glasses that look great and will last a decent stent, then stop looking a click BUY. These sunglasses look 3-5x more expensive than they are and feel very heavy duty. The other reviews are way too picky, these are the glasses the practical yet style-conscious consumer is looking for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice look, average quality, September 9, 2013
This is the exact look I was going for. Cheap sunglasses that fit an adult male's head are sometimes hard to find in retro styles. The quality is about what you should expect for a pair of sunglasses less than $10.

5.0 out of 5 stars STYLISH, December 2, 2013
These glasses are so cool.They fit perfectly i would say medium in size not too big or small.Raybands cost so much and besides im hard on glasses.I already had compliments on them and was ask how much for the raybands.I told the truth and said they were knock offs for under 20.00 dollars and the girl called me a liar haha.The seller shipped fast they were well protected in small cardboard box the glasses also were in small cloth pouch.im happy with the purchase and seller.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and a 'Smart' Purchase!, June 23, 2014
Especially for the price paid, they are great! If I end up stepping or sitting on them like I have with my Ray-bans, Oliver Peoples and others, I won't feel so bad. Knowing my own history, I have already ordered another backup pair which should arrive this week; a slightly different style but seemingly, a good value as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, September 23, 2013
These sunglasses have the look and feel of a pair quite similar from Ray Bans. However they're a fraction of the price. Of course they're not made of the finest material. But they're durable and sit very nicely on the bridge of my nose and are just over all comfortable. Not bad at all for 9 bucks. There's really nothing for me to complain about these. Perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Vintage Hollywood Gradient Half Frame Classic Wayfarer Style Sunglasses-..., September 4, 2013
I have a pair of Ray Ban Club Master sunglasses that I paid $158.00 and these are very nice as inexpensive alternatives. They are lighter yet look like my Club Masters. When I go to the pool I can leave these under the towel without worrying about getting stolen. They were only $10, so I now wear them without giving it a second thought. I have a pair in each car. Shade is good, not too dark but it does keep the sun out. I liked them right away, good and comfortable fit, and will update as I wear them longer. The quality of a Ray Ban is superior, but...these are a great copy! Recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the $20, July 3, 2013
Although these don't have the "Rayban" logo on the side of the glasses and the weight is a bit lighter, these sunglasses have complete UV protection and have a good quality feel to them. Very satisfied...otherwise go spend an extra $125 on the logo..

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not receive the sunglasses shown on this page, January 20, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm So Fancy..., December 15, 2014
They look beautifully made. Made of metal and plastic, they defiantly don't look like how cheap they were. Bought these as a gift for my (slightly hispterish) sister and I know she will love them! Looks like you step back in time to old holly wood, fashionable and elegant.
I couldn't help but try them on. At first I didn't know that it was the glasses in the package, since I buy a lot of things on Amazon I'm always like expecting two or three packages to arrive at the same time (especially around Christmas) and the box they came in was huge. Like a good 7 times bigger than the sunglasses; it was almost a joke. I died laughing when I opened it and saw this tiny pair of sunglasses in it.
The good things about this product are their speedy delivery, there quality, the fact they came with a sunglass carry bag, and they fact they aren't child size.
I have a pretty thick face and they fit well.
The only CON was the nose pads kind of hurt my nose and the nose pads also push the glasses far from my face. There is a big gap between my cheek and the lens.
I am going to try to adjust the nose pad; but other than that a beautiful pair of shades. My sister may or may not get these :P