5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute!
I love these glasses! They are so vintage-like and can really go with any outfit! They also fit very comfortably on my face.
Published 14 months ago by Maria

3.0 out of 5 stars Great glasses
These sunglasses are great quality and look exactly as they appear in the picture, however the lenses look much smaller once you put the glasses on and the nose piece looks too high. The glasses are great, I just didn't like them on me in particular.
Published 2 months ago by Macy Heaslip

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute!, June 19, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality glasses, October 10, 2012
This review is from: Vintage Inspired Classic Half Frame Semi-Rimless Round Circle Sunglasses
I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the box and saw I had received gold trim glasses instead of the silver trim that was pictured. Other than that they are great glasses and the package arrived in 5 days, would have been 4 if there wasn't a holiday.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great glasses, June 13, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars These Glasses are WONDERFUL!!!, August 18, 2013
I love these glasses! They were a bit narrower than I expected (I was thinking Bug-eye sunglasses), but they fit my face better that way. I would totally recommend these!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 12, 2014
I love the design of the glasses. However, the glasses are smaller than I originally expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect product, August 27, 2014
LOVE these. Not too small and not too big. The PERFECT size. They're also sturdy and look way more expensive than they are. Very fashionable and cute - especially if you like the 'hippie' or 'cosmopolitan' look. I'd recommend these to anyone wanted round shades. I bought a similar pair from another seller and they were way too small. These are just right and super comfortable on your face. I almost want to buy another pair, just in case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014
Awesome!

4.0 out of 5 stars Hipster, June 28, 2014
My daughter loves these! They fit perfectly! Love the gold accent. She gets many compliments. Super cheap compared to other brands!

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!!! <3, June 27, 2014
SUPER CUTE! I love these, they are perfect and work well!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, June 26, 2014
These are super cute sunglasses and they fit very comfortably! However, be aware that if you have a big ol' pumpkin head like mine, the glasses might look a little small on your face. They also feel a little bit cheap but as long as you are careful with them, it shouldn't be a problem.

Rate and Discover Movies