4.0 out of 5 stars I do like them..
Decent pair of glasses. the frames are a bit closely placed to each other (smaller bridge) which you can't figure from the only picture available here. Thankfully they suit my face nonetheless but wish they upload a frontal angle picture of these glasses.
Published on April 7, 2012 by Sphinx21

2.0 out of 5 stars False Advertisement
The shades I received in the mail were not the same glasses being advertised. The silver strip on the shades I received was longer and the frames were smaller. I gave the rating 2 stars solely because they were shipped and received in a timely fashion.
Published 14 months ago by Melvin James Marshall

4.0 out of 5 stars I do like them.., April 7, 2012
This review is from: Vintage Inspired Bold Thick Frame Square Frame Sunglasses (Black) (Eyewear)

5.0 out of 5 stars satisfaction, August 28, 2013
satisfaction,am very happy and i would like to refer this product to my friends and my brothers and sisters.Thank you

2.0 out of 5 stars False Advertisement, December 31, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars The fit is nice as well, September 13, 2014
I bought these for my husband and he absolutely loves them! It's his new "favorite" pair of stylish eye glasses to wear. He receives compliments every time he wears them. The fit is nice as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars cool, May 25, 2013
loved them just a little delicate thought the lenses come right off if you drop them so handle them with car

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok, March 2, 2013
I received the package, I thought the frames would be larger than the are. I like them but they are a little less than what I expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 29, 2014
WOW! Fast delivery and product looked as advertised. Thank you!

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit to my face, August 28, 2014
Perfect fit to my face. Awesome!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, November 12, 2014
Very cool for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 27, 2014