4.0 out of 5 stars Really like these glasses
Published 15 days ago by Rodge

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made, didn't last a day
Cheaply made. Lenses were hazy and hard to see through, one of them came scratched, and the frames were crooked-one side fit much more closely than the other. Wanted to return them, but they BROKE when I folded them back up to repackage them. Complete waste of money.
Published 2 months ago by Tom

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made, didn't last a day, June 6, 2014
Tom (Southern Jersey, USA) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Really like these glasses, August 6, 2014
I really like these sunglasses. My boyfriend wanted a pair of the horn rimmed so we picked these out. I made fun of him for liking the style, but when I got them I actually liked them on myself as well. So now I wear a pair and he wears a pair. The only thing he was disappointed with was that the yellow/red pair were just dyed that color and the tint you see through isn't yellow-ey. It's just dark, but that's the pair I wear anyways.

3.0 out of 5 stars I would really like to give it a 5 star but there is ..., July 4, 2014
This review is from: Vintage Inspired Classic Half Frame Horned Rim Wayfarer Sunglasses P&P Inc.
I would really like to give it a 5 star but there is an overwhelming issue here. These are for kids or very perhaps petite adults. They fit tight and barely make it to my ear. You can forget about resting them on top of the head, they're too narrow and will fall right off.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but too small for me, July 3, 2014
Great looking glasses! they are plastic but for the price oh well! Also these are about 5 1/2 inches across and didnt fit well on me a bit too small for my manly head lol these will fit perfect on someone with a smaller head tho.

4.0 out of 5 stars AMERICA!, May 20, 2014
Im proud to be an american and at least I know im free...? something like that. anyways one lil problemo my americano friendo, hey there friendo.... it's hard to see out of these glasses.

butt

they have an AMERICA flag so big up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, March 27, 2014
This product is an absolute steal at the price! Great product! The glasses are well built, sturdy, and the flags on the lenses look fantastic!

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect fitting Ray Ban replica, August 22, 2014
A perfect fitting Ray Ban replica! These are lightweight and the vision through these is very crisp and clear. Why pay the exra $80 when you can have these at a fraction of the cost!!??

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 8, 2014
Item as I expected, fast shipping

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 31, 2014
It just didn't fit right

Rate and Discover Movies