Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on August 31, 2014
My normal watch's crystal broke (when I dropped it on concrete) and I had to send it in to get replaced. I needed a new watch quick and wanted it to look nice for work. This is a great watch for everyday use. It's funny how the little hands don't do anything, but I never use them on my more expensive watches anyways. I've received many complements on it already and the glass is holding up great so far. I'm VERY happy with this purchase.
on April 21, 2015
You could easily tell someone you bought this watch in Switzerland for $300 and they'd believe you. I usually sport this when I go out to the bar, it looks nice but is cheap so its no big deal if I break or lose it.
on September 25, 2014
Good for the price, noticed the strap to be very thin and small. the three smaller dials are just for the show (no functionality). Would make a good kids or teenager watch. Feels very light on the wrist.
on March 29, 2015
I bought this watch for my fiancé as a Christmas present. He's just starting to step his "watch game" up so I figured I would order an inexpensive one to get him started. He absolutely LOVES this watch! It's very classy on him and he's gotten quite a few compliments. I highly recommend purchasing. It came in a somewhat timely manner but I made sure to order ahead of time just in case.
on February 27, 2016
My husband asked for a non-electronic watch because he could no longer entering the entrance to one of his meetings when he wore his electronic watch and needed a regular watch. This one came to my search and was very reasonably priced . My husband was very happy to have this watch and like it very much.
on April 19, 2014
received many compliments. impressed with look and feel of watch for price. i would recommend this watch to anyone. great buy!
on November 24, 2013
looks very professional,simple yet elegant
band looks to be very sturdy and watch is working and has been working perfectly fine after 3 months of wearing
on January 28, 2015
For the price, this watch is 100 percent worth buying. Looks better in real life than the pic. And the negative comments on sub dials not working, in the description it says "Decorative Non-Functioning Sub Dials".
on July 23, 2015
Price and delivery were great but the watch band is too short for my wrist. Unless I lose 100 lbs, and get skinny, I probably will never wear this watch. Besides, on January 3rd, this watch stopped working, possible battery is dead.
on April 18, 2016
The watch is aesthetically pleasing. It keeps time well. The three smaller dials on the watch do nothing they are there for looks, as are the top and bottom buttons. I didn't mind too much about the dials not working but one of the fake buttons on the side fell out and is lost forever. If these were better secured I would have given 5 stars. But this is hella good for 10 bucks
review image review image