5.0 out of 5 stars Clelo Vintage Canvas Rucksack
this is the perfect product for college bound students, this made a perfect gift, it is easy to manage and to get and keep a grip on if you do not throw it over your shoulder...great product for a greater price...thank you
Published 5 months ago by george c. luckette

3.0 out of 5 stars Fell Apart in Two Months
Published 5 months ago by Joseph H. Kratzer, MD

3.0 out of 5 stars Fell Apart in Two Months, June 28, 2014
I bought this backpack a few months ago, after my old canvas bag gave out. I loved it at first...one of the snaps was a little tough, but it was alright overall. Then, about a month in, one of the snaps fell off. I kept using it, would just pull the drawstring tight and snap the other side. Then, this week the entire front pocket came off. The stitching just broke, and it came off. I'm pretty frustrated. Not even asking that much of it...I'm just a college student. No rugged treks here.

3.0 out of 5 stars 15.6 laptop WILL NOT FIT!, August 11, 2014
The bag itself is very nice ... problem is that my daughter's 15.6" laptop DOES NOT fit in the laptop sleeve ... therefore the purpose for purchasing is lost! Would be awesome if sizing info was correct regarding laptop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clelo Vintage Canvas Rucksack, June 25, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars The pocket they have does not work for anything like a 15, August 12, 2014
I was ok in its design and what not. However, it is not a laptop bag. The pocket they have does not work for anything like a 15.6 in laptop as they advertise. Even for smaller laptops, the amount of padding will not provide any protection. That being said, it is design and built very sturdy for day to day use as long as you don't drop it a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, July 29, 2014
Fun Mom (California, USA) - See all my reviews
Great size for a college student, many compartments. Nice color & love that's it Eco friendly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Fast Delivery!, August 9, 2014
This backpack was ordered on the 6th, and came in 2 days later! I was so excited that I opened the box while walking back to my apartment. Once I saw the backpack, I instantly fell in love. The material and straps look very durable, and the color is just gorgeous. It will fit perfectly as my college backpack, especially since it will hold my tablet! There are plenty of pockets and room inside of the backpack, and I highly recommend it for anyone looking for a cute and not-so-huge college backpack. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars functional and cute!, August 2, 2014
I bought this backpack for daytrips on my travels in South America. It just came in the mail and is very functional (tons of pockets outside and inside). It's also a really good looking bag! In the pictures it's sort of clunky and nerdy looking, but in person, it's a lot more stylish. Highly recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars i like the details on it, October 29, 2014
i've been using this one for a few months now. the design is cute, i like the details on it. i liked the idea that it's made with canvas material to begin with, but now it's a bit of a burden. i thought it was a tougher thicker kind of material, it's not quite that in reality, when it rains, it soaks the water right in now. it sucks, it puts all my electronics in danger.
I do like the compartments inside of it, but the main problem is that the backpack is also a top loader - i was aware of it when i made the purchase, i just didn't realize how much pain it would be to pull the top strings out and loosen them every single time i have to take something out of the bag. Makes me appreciate the sporty zippered ones more. Also, i found that i could only fit a couple of books and folders into the backpack. The textbooks are huge, of course, but it seemed that this one would have no problem fitting everything in. i was wrong.
lastly, the metal zippers on the outside pockets get stuck sometimes, annoying, but manageable.
I still think, maybe for traveling purposes this one would work better-as a carry-on maybe- but not so much as for college

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, November 24, 2014
I was very pleasantly surprised by how sturdy this backpack is. Well first of all it's really cute, I have gotten a lot of compliments on it. But I recently took it on a Frontier flight - which means I didn't want to pay for a carry on and therefore this thing was packed to the gills with all my stuff for 4 days of vacation - and not a seam is out of place. It got tossed around, stuffed under the seat, and god knows what else, not to mention I've been using it to carry my laptop to work for over a month, but it doesn't even show much sign of wear. I do have to say the pockets are not my favorite, as the side ones are a little small and if you have to reach your hand down in there to get something, the zipper may eat you alive. But that wasn't enough for me to take off a star. Love this bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, perfect for a college student., October 23, 2014
Fantastic. I've been using it for a while now and it perfectly suits my needs as a college student. Everything feels very well made and it held my 13" Mac in a case, my 3DS, Mac charger, two books, pencil bag, and tons of other small items like pocket tissues, headphones, etc... with no problem at all, no strain anywhere. The bottom is made really well, too, the only flaw is the zippers were a little messed up when I got them (one pocket had skipped its tracks) but it was easily fixed and now no further problems. Works perfect for a college student!