Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more

on February 17, 2013
I ordered this product for convenience, but it takes too long to make one small waffle in the microwave. Better to buy premade toaster waffles at the groery store. But it will make an interesting gag-gift.
on April 22, 2014
After receiving this as a gift, I viewed it as a gift from god. What poor, sleep-deprived college student wouldn't want waffles in 2 minutes? I was a bit thrown by the sheer smallness of this product when I unleashed it from its box but threw caution to the wind and focused on waffles.

Hurriedly whisking up the batter, my heart raced as I imagined convenience and decadence at the tip of my fingers. Not 3 minutes later, my apartment smells like a popcorn factory burnt to the ground. We hoisted my smoldering, smoking microwave down two flights of stairs and into the harsh light of day. While I didn't get waffles from Vintage Microwave Waffle Grill Maker, I did get the exciting moment of nervously opening the microwave door in the driveway and not knowing if a fireball would appear.

If you want to burn your apartment down, this is the perfect product for you. If you want waffles, this is not.
on July 24, 2013
I was totally unhappy with this item, if it makes waffles, it must be in their dreams. Time time stated didn't work and the silly thiong warped and not unusable. Total waste of money and would not recommend it to anyone.